anyone have any plans for getting through the coming inflation/recession

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
ok. recession is pretty much guaranteed at this point, things are gonna be sideways until at least late 2023.

do any high iqcels here have a game plan for thriving in this environment? I have very limited assets and need to use them wisely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bossman, Deleted member 6128, Ice and 2 others
BECOME RICH AND POWERFUL BEFORE 2023

• Woah
Reactions: ALP
unless you're rich you just gotta take the hit

• +1
Reactions: Eggs
buy cheapest beef available and start mass producing pemmican

become ok with being poor

ok. recession is pretty much guaranteed at this point, things are gonna be sideways until at least late 2023.

do any high iqcels here have a game plan for thriving in this environment? I have very limited assets and need to use them wisely.
-BIMAX
-OPEN YOUR OWN CORPORATION TO AVOID TAXES ( READ RICH DAD POOR DAD)
-LEARN KRAVA MAGA TO DEFEND YOURSELF PHYSICALLY AND HIRE A HITMAN
-SET UP A SHELTER FOR ARMAGEDDON( PIC BELOW)
- GIVE BIRTH TO A SON(EAT THE DAUGHTER) IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR GENES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 19540, SteveRogers and 2 others
nope, none at all

I have very limited assets and need to use them wisely.
Thats like saying you are ugly and have no redeeming qualities but don’t want to be an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
If youre so confident there's gonna be a recession take a short position

• +1
Reactions: Eggs
Not afraid since I live really minimalistic and live far beneath my salary. Would advise to do the same if possible. Just don't spend minimalistic on looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I will have to delay my bimax until 2024 :feelswhy:

Huge cope watch me get rich when it turns out to be a time of great economic prosperity :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
Recession is the best time to go to university and get a degree if you don't have any real assets or money and can live with your parents.

Everything else is cope if you aren't very wealthy already, you can't buy anything when its low in a considerable amount.

Also recession and inflation is not guaranteed, its already here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eggs, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 6128
Brutal for my parents if theres a coming recession both are retarded when it comes to finance

I dont have any money so I cant do shit I just gotta deal with it I guess

There’s not gonna be a recession, stagnation at worst. I will be buying assets in the meantime, huge cope since money doesn’t matter though

Buy when there is blood in the streets.
Ideally not your own blood.

Unless this is the worst crash in the entire history of the stock market, whatever you buy at current prices will at least be back to where it was within 1 year.

Unless it's garbage, don't buy garbage. But say, Apple. Strategists consider that as "Consumer Discretionary" but we all know it's really "Consumer Staples". Same with Microsoft, Google. Normies will stop eating before they can bear to not have a brand new iPhone.

Plus the net cash position of Apple is ridiculous, they have nothing to fear from the Fed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Britmaxxer
dental school student + live with parents + I'm low maintenance and only need food + xbox + sunscreen + fin so I don't care