Anyone have before afters of drill hole cantho

blackpilledforlife

blackpilledforlife

Iron
For more pfl length? I cant find any before after pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Nobody on this forum gets eyelid surgery bro.

I'll be making a detailed thread about my surgery when my eyes are healed, probably 2 weeks. But I didn't do drill hole cantho. Drill Hole Cantho is typically only used if the first Cantho surgery doesn't turn out well (what my Surgeon said)

Why do you want Drill Hole Cantho as opposed to regular?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and blackpilledforlife
Nobody on this forum gets eyelid surgery bro.

I'll be making a detailed thread about my surgery when my eyes are healed, probably 2 weeks. But I didn't do drill hole cantho. Drill Hole Cantho is typically only used if the first Cantho surgery doesn't turn out well (what my Surgeon said)

Why do you want Drill Hole Cantho as opposed to regular?
Wow I didnt know it was used for revisions. I saw many posts on here talking about drill hole to LENGTHEN PFL, I dont need any cantho for pct or anything but just want more Pfl length, but there are no pics no where
Looking forward to your thread

• +1
Don't listen to autists on this site, jeez man. PM eyes to me if you need anything/what procedures you need.

I've already posted a couple threads, this was the most recent.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and blackpilledforlife
Don't listen to autists on this site, jeez man. PM eyes to me if you need anything/what procedures you need.

I've already posted a couple threads, this was the most recent.
Thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 23022
Thank you bro
No prob. A lot of this site is about knowing who to listen to. In most cases, rational heads prevail but sometimes not. Gotta vet who you take your advice from.

Don't fuck with your eyes unless you have to. As you can see, I had to.

• +1
No prob. A lot of this site is about knowing who to listen to. In most cases, rational heads prevail but sometimes not. Gotta vet who you take your advice from.

Don't fuck with your eyes unless you have to. As you can see, I had to.
Thats what Im thinking like I dont need canthoplasty but being on this forum and reading that Some technique elongates Pfl it made me consider doing this but i DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE
Youre right when you say dont fuck with eyes unless you have to its just that we’re always seeking for perfection
You did good only « repairing » and not changing completely your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 23022