[Update] 1 Week after Almond Eye Surgery

D

Deleted member 23022

Bronze
I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)

Attachments

• Eyes Week 1.png
    Eyes Week 1.png
    741.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 27014 and 48 others
major improvement

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Vvvvxxxx, kuroganeikki and 17 others
looks really good , hides the NCT as well , which surgeon ?

are you planning to get hooding too ?

@Artemis do you think he would look better with/without hooding ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ascension, fix your eyebrows now

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21449
looks really good , hides the NCT as well

My goal was Neutral Canthal Tilt, which I think was achieved. At the moment my right eye is slightly positive, the left eye is neutral.

I am not going for hooding.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ascension, fix your eyebrows now
Microblading & Chin Filler planned for March 2023 when I am finishing my cut, hopefully Summer will be good.

• +1
Reactions: newperson and LightSkinNoob
1. My eyebrows are too far from my eyes
2. I already look different, I don't think anyone would recognize me if they were hooded
3. I don't think it would look good on me
4. If these things heal properly, I will gladly take my ascension & gtfo

Dr. Vrcek. If and when these guys heal properly I will praise him as the Lord and Savior of Eye Surgery

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Raitik88, poopoohead and 3 others
looks really good , hides the NCT as well , which surgeon ?

Hard to say: need to see the whole face. If he has masculine looks, then hooded eyes are better, otherwise eyes without hooding are good.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
As Artemis says we need to see your whole face to make an accurate determination as to how good/bad looking you are. Your eyes look more 'normal', you no longer look tired or depressed. But let's say if you have a perfectly shaped jaw, like a bicycle seat en a strong chin then eyes is just the cherry on the cake. So even if you 'fixed' your eyes, if the most important aspect that makes a face hot or not (the jaw and IPD) is not in check, then you still as unattractive as before. There are too many guys with raised eyelids but average jaw and symmetry so they are just normal and invisible npc's

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, aBetterMii, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
As Artemis says we need to see your whole face to make an accurate determination as to how good/bad looking you are. Your eyes look more 'normal', you no longer look tired or depressed. But let's say if you have a perfectly shaped jaw, like a bicycle seat en a strong chin then eyes is just the cherry on the cake. So even if you 'fixed' your eyes, if the most important aspect that makes a face hot or not (the jaw and IPD) is not in check, then you still as unattractive as before. There are too many guys with raised eyelids but average jaw and symmetry so they are just normal and invisible npc's
There is a 0% chance I post my whole face on this site. I have a good idea of how good/bad looking I am.

Was rated HTN by Wheat Waffles and Nero even with a shit eye area. 5.5 by Tails. I have a good jaw, nose, lips, skin, hair, ratios...etc

The only flaws I need to improve now are my light eyebrows, and average chin projection. Which can be done relatively cheaply (less than $1500 total) with Microblading and Filler.

There is a 0% chance I post my whole face on this site. I have a good idea of how good/bad looking I am.

Was rated HTN by Wheat Waffles and Nero even with a shit eye area. 5.5 by Tails. I have a good jaw, nose, lips, skin, hair, ratios...etc

The only flaws I need to improve now are my light eyebrows, and average chin projection. Which can be done relatively cheaply (less than $1500 total) with Microblading and Filler.
may be too early to say but your eye area is still average. You probably won't hear the you look tired comments any more tho. Best of luck.

Hard to say: need to see the whole face. If he has masculine looks, then hooded eyes are better, otherwise eyes without hooding are good.
I have masculine leaning features, however see reasons listed above for why I will not be fucking with my eyes any further.

My goal with eye surgery was simple. Take my eyes from a 3/10 to 6/10. So long as they heal properly, I am confident that I have done that.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Artemis
may be too early to say but your eye area is still average. You probably won't hear the you look tired comments any more tho. Best of luck.
I had no delusions of getting the perfect eye area just because I paid a lot for surgery. The goal was to correct a major flaw that was killing my attractiveness. Eyelid Surgery is very complicated and asking a Surgeon for perfection, stacking surgeries on top of one another, slicing open the entire eyelid..etc will lead to you looking uncanny AF.

I had no delusions of getting the perfect eye area just because I paid a lot for surgery. The goal was to correct a major flaw that was killing my attractiveness. Eyelid Surgery is very complicated and asking a Surgeon for perfection, stacking surgeries on top of one another, slicing open the entire eyelid..etc will lead to you looking uncanny AF.
sure I can agree with that. Certainly your eye area before was way below average and now that is normal, it won't distract from your other features.

will getting infraorbital rim implants ascend me?

sure I can agree with that. Certainly your eye area before was way below average and now that is normal, it won't distract from your other features.
Yep my thinking was similar. As long as my eyes heal properly and are symmetrical I should have a 6/10 HTN eye area. Nothing special, but an eye area with above average features and no flaws is HTN imo.

I have pretty good other features - almost all are HTN/Chadlite Level. I can also fraud to 6'1 with Lifts. Put it all together once I am back to 12% Body Fat with good skin, chin filler & microblading...etc and I should be Chadlite by the summer. That was my fucking goal when I started actively looksmaxxing and browsing this forum 4 months ago. Once you put a Chadlite Face, 6'1, good social circle, and 10-$15k per month coming in from 2 businesses - I think it's all going to come together for me finally. For once in my life. Fuck man, it really makes me happy to see the plan coming to fruition.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Unsh
big improvement

big improvement
Thanks man. Lots of life fuel.

Starting to see how girls survive solely off positive attention lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
how much did u paid?

how much did u paid?
Surgeon Fee: $7500
- Canthoplasty, Lower Lid Retraction, Ptosis Repair

Surgery Fee: $2600
- Surgical Care, Anesthesia, Alloderm Grafts

Flights & Hotels: $2000

2 weeks of my time: Hard to quantify

• +1
Reactions: Sny, true_volcel, CursedOne and 2 others

i dont see the cantho but the lower lid retraction and ptosis makes a huge diff

looks good

Golf I scheduled a consult after seeing your results with him. Thanks so much.

Can I ask what your surgery entailed? Did you just have lower eyelid tightened or some form of implant?

Golf I scheduled a consult after seeing your results with him. Thanks so much.

Can I ask what your surgery entailed? Did you just have lower eyelid tightened or some form of implant?
No problem. Just don't reference me or show him these pics lmao. When is your consult? I assume January, he is pretty fast.

Idk if you didn't see the 2 posts directly above you lmao but

Canthoplasty which involves cutting the outer canthus and reattaching it higher up the lid.

Lower Lid Retraction which basically pulls up and straightens out the lower lids. See how they no longer curve (as much) and they are much higher. The lower lids are also supported by Alloderm Grafts (which is sort of like an implant) to hold everything up.

Ptosis Repair for the upper eyelid exposure - it involves tightening a muscle so that it can retract the upper eyelids.

Looks good bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
your eyes look good

just relax and don't eat so much salt

I made a similar post a few days ago and got really good feedback, it helped a lot with my mental health so I'm gonna make another one here. I had Almond Eye Surgery 7 days ago and I think it went well. However, the recovery has been a fucking bitch and a half. It has been exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I haven't been able do anything physically, so as not to risk tearing the stitches (I can start walking short distances tomorrow) This has been rough as I am a run everyday and gym 5x per week Guy. My diet has not been good, I have been stress eating a good bit. Pizza, Mexican Food..etc All I can really do is sit in bed, eat, and recover. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the diet, walking, and running/gym in another week.

Mentally and Emotionally I am all over the fucking place. I obsess over my eyes all day, everyday. There wasn't much else to do, as I wasn't supposed to look at screens until today (still supposed to take it slow). I think I have taken 500+ pictures of my eyes in the past week. If they look bad in the mirror or in a photo, it completely ruins my mood. Some photos look good, some look uneven. And I think that is mostly because the swelling is uneven. There is still A LOT of swelling & bruising. The pic I posted is where they looked pretty good and the only lighting I could find where it doesn't show the swelling/bruising.

And then there's the fucking meds. Holy shit I hate them. I was taking Prednisone (finished today) and they have been fucking with my emotions. Prednisone is supposed to help with the swelling & bruising. My dad takes them for a medical procedure recovery 4x per year and they are his least favorite drug, but apparently they are effective. Normally I am a pretty stable guy but fuck me have I been an emotional wreck. I had to call my Mom and tell her I couldn't come pick up my dog yet (had to make up some excuse), but I should be able to get him tomorrow. Also, the meds + a shitty diet have given me terrible Moon Face. Pre Surgery my jawline was nice and rock hard, and now it's covered with bloat :(

It helps typing this shit out, cause it's not something I can talk to my friends about. And my Dad is sick of hearing about it. But anyways, here is my Week 1 pic. The stitches are supposed to fall out any day now, and then it should be about 7 days before the final result starts to show.

Let me know what you think (nice things only please)
looks good

You know an htn rating from wheat in reality is like a 3-4/10. He rates himself htn. If you really had good all of those youd basically be male model tier even with those eyes Lol. He can rate chads as chads and incels as incels but anything in the middle is completely ridiculous and makes 0 sense and their tinder results dont line up.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Oberyn
Golf dont worry I didnt haha.

Do you know how large an alloderm graft is at all?

How far did you travel I'm from the UK so long flight.

You know an htn rating from wheat in reality is like a 3-4/10. He rates himself htn. If you really had good all of those youd basically be male model tier even with those eyes Lol. He can rate chads as chads and incels as incels but anything in the middle is completely ridiculous and makes 0 sense and their tinder results dont line up.
Some truth to this but you are quite over exaggerating. We all know that Wheat is not the best rater.

Wheat is somewhere between MTN and HTN, as he is decent looking and he is quite lean. I would definitely say I am more attractive than him even with my horrendous eye area. You are a genuine moron if you think a HTN rating from Wheat = LTN or TrueCel in the real world. I have seen him be off by about 1 point here & there tho.

Nero is a better rater imo and much more consistent and he gave me 5.75. Tails is way harsher and he gave me a 5.5 face rating.

Some truth to this but you are quite over exaggerating. We all know that Wheat is not the best rater.

Wheat is somewhere between MTN and HTN, as he is decent looking and he is quite lean. I would definitely say I am more attractive than him even with my horrendous eye area. You are a genuine moron if you think a HTN rating from Wheat = LTN or TrueCel in the reality. I have seen him be off by about 1 point consistently.

Nero is a better rater imo and much more consistent and he gave me 5.75. Tails is way harsher and he gave me a 5.5 face rating.
Wheat is like ltn lol. I dont know where you live but if youve seen my toronto tinder thread he would be a 3/10. He cannot stand against the average white guy. In motion he just looks like melted shit and and he wouldnt even stand a chance. His htn tinder experiments do as well as ltns etc lol.
This is like htn for a white guy where i live.
Screenshot 20221218 051759 Chrome

Completely irrelevant but 30-40% of the guys here are gymcelled too btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Oberyn
Wheat is like ltn lol. I dont know where you live but if youve seen my toronto tinder thread he would be a 3/10. He cannot stand against the average white guy. In motion he just looks like melted shit and and he wouldnt even stand a chance. His htn tinder experiments do as well as ltns etc lol.
This is like htn for a white guy where i live.
View attachment 2009412

Completely irrelevant but 30-40% of the guys here are gymcelled too btw
Interesting. I can see how it can vary with location but not to the extent you are describing.

That guy in the pic is solid Chadlite in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, LooksmaxxHopeful, Artemis and 1 other person
Interesting. I can see how it can vary with location but not to the extent you are describing.

That guy in the pic is solid Chadlite in my area.
major city. Extreme surplus of gymcellers and to really stand out at the top you have to be like this dude i found.
Screenshot 20221218 014520 Chrome

Wheat wouldnt get shit here at all, and Toronto is definitely not the hardest city because theres 50% ethnics and theyre all 3 psl at best with the occasional chadlite. UK hes an utter subhuman. The competition makes no sense. This ben dudes is maybe mid to low chadlite over there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Golf dont worry I didnt haha.

Do you know how large an alloderm graft is at all?

How far did you travel I'm from the UK so long flight.
I think Vrcek said they were like the size of a Dime or maybe a Penny, idk which.

I traveled from the East Coast, USA. Flight was about 3 hours.

honestly incredible surgical result, yes it might notn turn you into chad but even getting a .1 increase in PSL is worth what you paid and you probably got more than that

honestly incredible surgical result, yes it might notn turn you into chad but even getting a .1 increase in PSL is worth what you paid and you probably got more than that
Nah bro @curlyheadjames slid in my DMs and explained that it's over for me. I got botched because I didn't get perfectly symmetrical intimidating hunter eyes. I guess I'm just gonna have to cope and fly to Turkey and hope they can fix me. I'm not sure how I can possibly live with going from a 3/10 eye area to 6/10 it's absolute suifuel. I might have to follow in James' footsteps and say I'm gonna kill myself and then come back to the forum 3 days later 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: true_volcel and Solar

wow that’s a lot cheaper then my taban quote
i can’t see how your eyes fit your face obviously but from a pure eye standpoint. Huge freaking improvement .. I think it’s more of an improvement then you think or people are saying
again this is without seeing how they fit your face
but I totally understand you not wanting to post a full pic, I feel same way

what surgery gives hooded eyes? I never hear of it.. are they talking bout filler or fat graft above upper eye lid ?

wow that’s a lot cheaper then my taban quote
i can’t see how your eyes fit your face obviously but from a pure eye standpoint. Huge freaking improvement .. I think it’s more of an improvement then you think or people are saying
again this is without seeing how they fit your face
but I totally understand you not wanting to post a full pic, I feel same way

what surgery gives hooded eyes? I never hear of it.. are they talking bout filler or fat graft above upper eye lid ?
Yeah, Taban is like 2x as expensive as Vrcek right?

I will never post my full face on this site. They fit my face a lot better than they used to lmao.

Idk what surgery it is called, but I saw some Italian surgeon do it. The guy was ugly af, but still had a huge improvement in the eye area.

Greycels strike again 👍

Thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
From a second look I think you would benefit from bringing your eyebrows even lower, this is correct

still a freaking huge improvement but I think the improvement goes even higher with doing this

From a second look I think you would benefit from bringing your eyebrows even lower, this is correct

still a freaking huge improvement but I think the improvement goes even higher with doing this
You're not wrong but that's not an extremely minor flaw.

I'm gonna get my eyebrows microbladed in a couple months, that should complete my eye area.

Nah bro @curlyheadjames slid in my DMs and explained that it's over for me. I got botched because I didn't get perfectly symmetrical intimidating hunter eyes. I guess I'm just gonna have to cope and fly to Turkey and hope they can fix me. I'm not sure how I can possibly live with going from a 3/10 eye area to 6/10 it's absolute suifuel. I might have to follow in James' footsteps and say I'm gonna kill myself and then come back to the forum 3 days later 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Be careful of getting too much feedback especially early on, you probably have some form of body dismorphia as we all do try to not focus on ur surgery 24/7 good or bad

Be careful of getting too much feedback especially early on, you probably have some form of body dismorphia as we all do try to not focus on ur surgery 24/7 good or bad
You're not wrong but that's not an extremely minor flaw.

I'm gonna get my eyebrows microbladed in a couple months, that should complete my eye area.
yeah this nigga got botched and is so salty about the facts i mean who wouldnt he just wasted 7500 i think idk idc on a shitty surgeon vrcuck who sucks at canthoplasty AHAHAA you need to fix the lateral corners bro if you want to get hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 24186
im so sorry you did not research my comments about vrcuck earlier well now u know bro and it's up to you to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
yeah this nigga got botched and is so salty about the facts i mean who wouldnt he just wasted 7500 i think idk idc on a shitty surgeon vrcuck who sucks at canthoplasty AHAHAA you need to fix the lateral corners bro if you want to get hunter eyes
Nah bro I'm not salty, it's all good you made me realize its over for me. Correcting the facial flaw that was fucking with my looks doesn't matter unless I get hunter eyes. Hunter Eyes is all that matters.

Time to LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
It doesn't matter that everyone else thinks they look good, cause as you so eloquently explained "this is a bluepill forum".

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn