Anyone have decent experience with tinder?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Are there any threads about taking high quality pictures, Im not NT so social pics are kinda a no-go. But I can take pics hiking or on the beach anyways if anyone has any experience with tinder It would be greatly appreciated if you could dm me.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and CEO of Sex
@badg96 takes high quality, NT pics. You should ask him for advice.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Adonis, lepo2317 and 4 others
@Niko69 is your guy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Niklaus Mikaelson and Nims
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and CEO of Sex
no tinder pics for my long midface lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Just made an account and its already asking me to provide verification. :feelsuhh:

Gotta make these gay ass poses.

Your midface isn't long is it tho? isn't it like 1.1?
it's long, my zygos are wide so it gives the illusion of a closer eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims

You are welcome.

• +1
Thanks Jojo

You are welcome.

Are there any threads about taking high quality pictures, Im not NT so social pics are kinda a no-go. But I can take pics hiking or on the beach anyways if anyone has any experience with tinder It would be greatly appreciated if you could dm me.

Thanks.
DM me happy to share my pics and give you my thoughts

• +1
I don’t really have nt pics but I have had some success on tinder and I think it’s important to get good pics with smiling and not selfies, good luck :)

• +1
I don’t really have nt pics but I have had some success on tinder and I think it’s important to get good pics with smiling and not selfies, good luck :)
If you dont mind would you be able to pm me your tinder pics?

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Dont get me started Ik this is autistic af, but I've planned out the pictures I'm going to take for my profile. I have thought of 9 types of pictures I would like to include please let me know if you think any of them are not worth including or if you think I should add another type of pic.

1. A Portrait picture of me sat outside on garden chair with beverage nice shirt/tan and smile. (This shows an outdoors bright image of me with a drink it will also show my garden which will improve status as its very large and eye catching).
  2. A restaurant picture with family as it shows I appreciate my family and spend time with them.
  3. Candid Pic, Frauded to make myself out to be tall. In public either hiking, biking or just walking.
  4. Picture with my dog (its a small cute dog so I think girls will like it)/cooking/reading (choose one of these 3).
  5. Eventually when my physique is decent a beach pic.
  6. A social pic this will be at a party/nightclub with others.
  7. A hobby pic for example a picture of me doing BJJ or mountain biking.
  8. Bathroom pic or public pic like a pic on train etc/elevator or in Ikea.
  9. Picture of me and girls

These are in no particular order except for numb 1, that pic is the first pic to be shown, as a portrait is most important.
I probably wont actually include 9 pics because that's kinda weird but I might swap between them occasionally.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Dont get me started Ik this is autistic af, but I've planned out the pictures I'm going to take for my profile. I have thought of 9 types of pictures I would like to include please let me know if you think any of them are not worth including or if you think I should add another type of pic.

1. A Portrait picture of me sat outside on garden chair with beverage nice shirt/tan and smile. (This shows an outdoors bright image of me with a drink it will also show my garden which will improve status as its very large and eye catching).
  2. A restaurant picture with family as it shows I appreciate my family and spend time with them.
  3. Candid Pic, Frauded to make myself out to be tall. In public either hiking, biking or just walking.
  4. Picture with my dog (its a small cute dog so I think girls will like it)/cooking/reading (choose one of these 3).
  5. Eventually when my physique is decent a beach pic.
  6. A social pic this will be at a party/nightclub with others.
  7. A hobby pic for example a picture of me doing BJJ or mountain biking.
  8. Bathroom pic or public pic like a pic on train etc/elevator or in Ikea.
  9. Picture of me and girls

These are in no particular order except for numb 1, that pic is the first pic to be shown, as a portrait is most important.
I probably wont actually include 9 pics because that's kinda weird but I might swap between them occasionally.

What do you guys think?
Stop overthinking just ask friends to take pics of u

• JFL
lol friends.

Im too high-inhib to ask my mates to take pics for me for tinder.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex