Anyone have experiance with MK-2866

V

VitaminS

Iron
Been recently getting into the world of sarms. Sick of AAS or any hormone based roids for various reasons + injecting has become a pain since I am inconsistant and taking something oral would be much easier. Anyone have suggestions. Low to no retention + doesn't effect hormones

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Waste of time

• +1
  • +1
Gains are minimal, so if you're doing it as a replacement for Test like OP stated, what's the point?
What about its use whilst cutting? I was going to use ostarine during my cut, I did see that the muscle gain was minimal, but is it effective whilst cutting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
What about its use whilst cutting? I was going to use ostarine during my cut, I did see that the muscle gain was minimal, but it is effective whilst cutting.
how much weight u lose on osatrine

What about its use whilst cutting? I was going to use ostarine during my cut, I did see that the muscle gain was minimal, but is it effective whilst cutting.
It's gonna be better than nothing yeah. I thought you were on T?

how much weight u lose on osatrine
I should have worded that better, I meant from the research I've done online and what other peoples experience were like.

Pin test or die a lanklet pussy.

Not yet, maybe after I'm finished cutting
I've just started. 500mg a week and so far it sucks ngl, injected Friday and still have God awful PIP to the point I've struggled to walk the last few days. Think the body gets used to it after a few injections but so far it sucks jfl

• Woah
Not yet, maybe after I'm finished cutting
If you do I'd recommend injecting in the delt BTW bro. I did glute for my first and it's still sore from Friday. Did delts Monday and its good now, and a lot less invasive if you do get PIP. Obviously everyone is different tho.

• +1