Anyone have experience with a rhinoplasty?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
My nose/midface are the main thing holding me back from fully ascending. Can someone tell me in dms what I need and who to go to?

I would go to someone who specializes in rhinoplasty (there are doctors who only do rhino and nothing else) who has numerous results that go from noses that look like yours to noses that look like what you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, SubSigma and WanderingBurro
I would go to someone who specializes in rhinoplasty (there are doctors who only do rhino and nothing else) who has numerous results that go from noses that look like yours to noses that look like what you want.
I want to get a more caucasian looking nose, but im not sure if it would work. I don’t wanna look uncanny like michael jackson. Brutal hapapill tbh. Not sure how to explain it to a surgeon without sounding mental.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
@Blackgymmax

I want to get a more caucasian looking nose, but im not sure if it would work. I don’t wanna look uncanny like michael jackson. Brutal hapapill tbh. Not sure how to explain it to a surgeon without sounding mental.
It's their fucking job to get into the nitty gritty nuances of noses. They're not going to think you're mental.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, redmaxx and SubSigma