Anyone have experience with clinics in Istanbul?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Hey, i have received offers from different clinics in Istanbul for my rhino.

The first one is the nose aesthetic clinic. The price is from 2550 EURO.

The second offer is from Istanbul Aesthetic plastic surgery. The price is 3650 EURO.

The third is from Lokman Hekin Istanbul hospital. The price is 2500 EUR0.

Do any of you have experienced with any of those? If so, how was your experience? Were they good surgeons with high quality? How did they deal complications? How were your results? How is it with infection and bacterias, etc. in Turkey?

Which of those would you recommend me?

Thanks for advice.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

• Woah
Reactions: silently_said and Kreier
i would suggest you dont take the same location as her

Bump, i want to know about best place for rhino too, ideally in turkiye or maybe evne Iran.

• +1
Reactions: Kreier

The second offer is from Istanbul Aesthetic plastic surgery. The price is 3650 EURO.

Do any of you have experienced with any of those? If so, how was your experience? Were they good surgeons with high quality? How did they deal complications? How were your results? How is it with infection and bacterias, etc. in Turkey?

Thanks for advice.
Don’t go to these clinics offering package rhino. Not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
2500 seems cheap even for turkiye, sounded off as soon as i saw those prices tbh
No matter how much you hate your nose rn, you don’t want to deal with a pig nose and breathing problems.

• +1
No matter how much you hate your nose rn, you don’t want to deal with a pig nose and breathing problems.
yh some of these surgeons are so retarded, they give you upturned piggy nose even if you don't ask for it. what the fuck is that shit? I feel like with rhino you have to find the right person, and there's usually only one man for the job.

• +1
yh some of these surgeons are so retarded, they give you upturned piggy nose even if you don't ask for it. what the fuck is that shit?
They don’t care

• WTF
Don’t go to these clinics offering package rhino. Not worth it.
Do you know of any other country where clinics are offering such packages and are also safe? How is for example Iran, Poland, Russia or the Baltic countries?

• +1
Do you know of any other country where clinics are offering such packages and are also safe? How is for example Iran, Poland, Russia or the Baltic countries?
Dont go for cheap package rhinos dude

I would recommend erkan soylu. He did great work on @longjohnmong

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
I think our doctors best tho, Just find a doc who has 600+ of results post and he is not making the male patients nose too feminine

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

Thanks for advice.
Just go to the lokman hekim clinics are dangerous

So Lokmam Hekim is safe?
Yes lokman Hekim is safe i think you could get in medical park too i dont so much surgeons sorry But any surgeon with not clinics surgery and 500+ rhino posts is good

People didn't start going to Turkey for surgery just because it was cheap. There are tons of countries with cheap surgery. People started to go to Turkey because it's cheap and good. But that reputation has allowed shitty surgeons to take advantage of people.

You just need to do more research. Search facebook groups, reddit, forums, etc. There's a surgeon who posts on the reddit plastic surgery forum. He recommends not going to any surgeon without a lot of results from at least a year post op, which is really hard to find.

But, yeah, I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Erkan Soylu, and I'm happy with the results. I've seen some other male results that he didn't post on his insta and they were really good too. He's a bit pricey for Turkey. Celebi is another guy people seem to like. I don't personally know anything about him.

Don't get rhino unless you really need it.