Canthopexy Results at the Thailand clinic

K

keuru

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Posts
12
Reputation
5
I haven't really seen unfrauded canthopexy results from the clinic. Is the result subtle? Is it is even worth it get canthopexy and then pay a premium for canthoplasty and LERR at a different place if it doesnt workout well (as it'll technically count as a revision/ already operated on area). Would love to see some canthopexy results though, did not really see any in the consult really either.
 
Whats lerr
I had the canthopexy by that doctor and yea its very good
I used to squint 24/7 in front of the miror, now that's how i look relaxed
 
Lower eyelid retraction repair, its typically a combination of canthoplasty and a spacer graft. Probs seen the best results online from procedures like that. Do you mind sharing ur results privately?
 

Similar threads

Mr Robot
Replies
4
Views
96
lurking truecel
lurking truecel
TheCutter
Replies
3
Views
102
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger
E
Replies
2
Views
131
edwardcullenmogs
E
Vir
Replies
55
Views
866
ScientiaAeterna
ScientiaAeterna

Users who are viewing this thread

  • koops
Back
Top