Anyone have experience with starvation

j05

j05

undereye support is everything
I’ve been doing 1200 for a while. Lost 10lb in a week on it. But i want faster so I’m gonna do 800 or less. Does anyone have experience with starvation like this? Will I die? All my friends go out every weekend but I have such bad BDD that i can’t leave my house unless I have a lean face.

Thanks!

height and weight?

yeah i stopped eating for a month

dont go that low theres basically no positives besides losing weight

what other positives would there be? lmao
it messes up your hormones and does a bunch of other bad stuff if that means anything

5’10 something 61kg ( no muscle)
that's pretty low, why are you trying to starvemaxx? What you need is low body fat and some muscle

I am not african

I’ve been doing 1200 for a while. Lost 10lb in a week on it. But i want faster so I’m gonna do 800 or less. Does anyone have experience with starvation like this? Will I die? All my friends go out every weekend but I have such bad BDD that i can’t leave my house unless I have a lean face.

Thanks!
Fasting stunt growth

chad eats mcdonalds and wakes up with hollow cheeks, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, LooksThinker, wackedchives and 3 others
I did it and while you do lose a lot of weight so will you lose your hair and muscle mass. MOTS make sure you keep protein high

• +1
Reactions: j05
I did it and while you do lose a lot of weight so will you lose your hair and muscle mass. MOTS make sure you keep protein high
you won’t lose hair if you do it for like 3 weeks tho? your hair will grow back again anyway will it not

you won’t lose hair if you do it for like 3 weeks tho? your hair will grow back again anyway will it not
Only 3 weeks jfl don’t commit to that lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: j05
i’m not boneless just have no muscle kinda still high bf used to have bones and be lean but fell for bulking meme
dude you weigh 60kg if you dont have bones showing at 60 then its over

Do alternate day fasting

Thanks!
1200 calories a day, no shit days, is extremely complicated, why do you think that killed Jews? but do this in a month you will be maximized enough (12% body fat)