Anyone have experience with the Subreddit Incelexit?

R

rickwood911

Iron
They are annoying. I recall a lot of bad takes.
I went there for comfort due to being unattractive and facing high levels of rejection, some person told me "attractive people get rejected too".
I countered " but unattractive people get rejected more often therefore it's more painful".
This jackass followed with "you're not presenting any evidence that being rejected more often is worse than being rejected less often" Lmfao.

Also a reoccurring theme I've noticed is you will have guys who post about being depressed due to their physical appearance (short, balding and weak jawline). On a regular basis they will tell them:
"I'm pretty sure you would be depressed even if you weren't short balding and had a weak jawline, there are plenty of people who look like that that aren't depressed"
Then why on Earth do people who look like that statistically suffer from higher rates of depression? It's obvious that in most of these cases it's the physical appearance that's causing the depression.

Finally don't you dare bring up the concept of looks matching, I was morally scolded for suggesting that physically unattractive people tend to settle for other physically unattractive people because it's the best they can do. I know this is a unfortunate reality but to deny it and scold me for bringing it up just shows how delusional you are with the harsh realities of the dating market.

Oh yeah and on the topic of surgery maxing almost all of the comments will be something along the lines of "surgery is fine as long as its for yourself, but its wrong to get surgery to improve your dating life because you're getting it done for someone else."
But if a better dating life makes me happy isn't that for myself?

Rant over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account717, p0lishsubhuman, sub5inchcel and 3 others
Poor saps don't know about LL, hair transplant + fin and Eppley.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TrestIsBest, reptiles and 3 others
i am banned from every incel related subreddit

yep, I cage every time I go on there.

Me and @ifyouwannabemylover after reading the 500th "sweaty have you tried to improve your personality? i'm sure it has nothing to do with you mentioning that you are a 5"3 indian janitor" comment

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and ifyouwannabemylover
yea i became a slayer after applying their advice

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Dude you are getting advice from incels in denial.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 22841