Anyone have experiences with tesofensine?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
31,077
Reputation
50,672
About to start taking this

Saw you bought some @Alexanderr how is your experience so far?
 
It hasn't arrived yet.
 
Any update?
 
Any update?
I took a break I think it was causing this ball of pain in my top stomach and indigestion to where I Wokeup in the middle of the night cuz of it lol
 
I took a break I think it was causing this ball of pain in my top stomach and indigestion to where I Wokeup in the middle of the night cuz of it lol
U just got that shit on amazon??
 
It hasn't arrived yet.
Long story short. Sill hasn't arrived many months later but should be here this week. I had to order this shit multiple times due to various circumstances. Anyway, lean-maxing season is about to commence.
 

Similar threads

Apollon6
Replies
2
Views
20
Apollon6
Apollon6
Eldian
Replies
2
Views
45
Eldian
Eldian
LeonardMariana
Replies
1
Views
36
s3emblance
s3emblance
yourtibawis
Replies
7
Views
67
52warrior
52warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top