Anyone have good experience with atrophic acne scar treatment?

looksmaxxtocope

looksmaxxtocope

Cavillpilled
boxcar-acne-scars.jpg

I have similar scarring to this pic, but probably 3 times as much. What's the best treatment for this? I've been watching a lot of vids lately and the consensus seems to be subcision or tca peels or tca cross.

I'm going to see my derm tomorrow and pretty sure he's gonna recommend fractional laser, but I've been reading that shit is useless for deep scarring, and that my derm is probably trying to jew me out of money.

Got also bad tethering on my cheeks like this
Rolling-scars-1024x577.png

Subscison is best for tethering yeah?

This shit is making me truecel I want to get rid of it so bad :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen, jake_okok and Edgar
try dry fasting

boxcar-acne-scars.jpg

I have similar scarring to this pic, but probably 3 times as much. What's the best treatment for this? I've been watching a lot of vids lately and the consensus seems to be subcision or tca peels or tca cross.

I'm going to see my derm tomorrow and pretty sure he's gonna recommend fractional laser, but I've been reading that shit is useless for deep scarring, and that my derm is probably trying to jew me out of money.

This shit is making me truecel I want to get rid of it so bad :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yes I got a few microneedling treatments done. It wasn't from acne but i had a depressed scar right on the bridge of my nose. The micro effectively treated after like 3 appointments. They usually recommend 4-6 weeks between each treatment and suggest you use Mederma and Silcone strips on the affected area along with it.

I am sorry bro. I am struggling with scarring as well

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Jigen and jake_okok
boxcar-acne-scars.jpg

I know thread kinda old but i had similar problem i got Subscison + nano graft + co2 laser most of my scars fade away only one of them it was like 6-8 mm diameter it's still noticed when i smile because it's on my cheeks it's improved %50 - %70.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369