Anyone have Liposuction (or anything of the sort) results?

superschizo

superschizo

SUPERSCHIZO
So I know that @Gaia262 got an HD liposuction and made this transformation

Has anyone else here had lipo or any fat reduction surgeries? Not in place of putting the fork down, but as a means to pseudo-change your fat distribution

My plan is to get lipo (or laser lipo, fat dissolvers, coolsculpting, whatever I decide on) to carefully take the fat out of certain areas

- Leave the legs, and shoulder/yoke area completely alone, legs don't really matter for being lean and neither does back/shoulders unless you're going to trade width for a shoulder vein or two for width and having a thicker upper back, not worth it IMO

- Take a shit ton of fat out of the love handles/hips, lower back, lower abs/adonis belt

- Take a lighter amount of fat from arms/forearms, rest of abs, and chest

Below is a good example, I would be getting LESS FAT removed than the person below, as I don't want to start looking uncanny, also because I'm not a lazy faggot and I'm going to do a full cut on top of this

Once again, not using lipo as a weight loss tool, rather a spot reduction one

Combined with something of the sort also done to the submental/jaw/face, you can basically look 8% bodyfat while being at a much healthier 12-13%

Anyways, thoughts? Anyone else here had something like this done?

Attachments

• 1724968477861.png
    1724968477861.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I have no experience in the matter but it sounds good. I think you should do the lipo for the face and for the body at different times. And I recommend doing the body first

i had a gyno surgery yesterday.vaser lipo was used

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air