anyone have methods and is willing to share?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
ight so anyone got money/ scam/ refund methods they can share?

specifically amazon, cc, uber

i mean, copemaxxing is legit

dark web credit cards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, leveruis and Deleted member
Nigga I don’t have a reliable source for that also go on snap
nigga google "cvv" on darkweb search engine + my phone is next to me so i have snap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member
nigga google "cvv" on darkweb search engine + my phone is next to me so i have snap
What the fuck is cvv, explain dark web credit card shit to us normies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sal and WhiteGoodman

amazon. you can order stuff for like 150€. then send it back but with something else in the package. must be exactly the same weight. i tried and it worked successfully

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, AllesScheiße, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
amazon. you can order stuff for like 150€. then send it back but with something else in the package. must be exactly the same weight. i tried and it worked successfully
Yes but make sure to keep your returns under 10% of all ur purchases or you will get banned. The price doesnt matter. You can buy 20 1$ items, 1 70$ and return it and make a good amount of money. Used to do it all the time when I needed a quick $

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 14774 and .👽.
Yes but make sure to keep your returns under 10% of all ur purchases or you will get banned. The price doesnt matter. You can buy 20 1$ items, 1 70$ and return it and make a good amount of money. Used to do it all the time when I needed a quick $
after the return i order 1-2 cheap stuff in-between

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
after the return i order 1-2 cheap stuff in-between
Nice, if you want really expensive shit buy from shitty chinese vendors they cant speak english at all. Make an AZ claim and they will fold that shit within 24 hrs. Unironically got a free 3090 rtx from it lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and .👽.
get a job nigger :lul:

no one is sharing with you their moneymaking methods, especially illegal/questionable ones.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi

Last edited:
Listen to teejayx6’s music

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 15302 and AlexBrown84
Nice, if you want really expensive shit buy from shitty chinese vendors they cant speak english at all. Make an AZ claim and they will fold that shit within 24 hrs. Unironically got a free 3090 rtx from it lol
What’s a good item to buy? I don’t really want anything from Amazon at the moment lol

mirin. whats an az claim? i always bought shit from amazon directly cuz they don't check the package. dont the external vendors check it?

What’s a good item to buy? I don’t really want anything from Amazon at the moment lol
got myself a good electrical razor and some little stuff

mirin. whats an az claim? i always bought shit from amazon directly cuz they don't check the package. dont the external vendors check it?

Why not i'll do a guide for this shit. Im bored. tldr brainlet faggots dont reply to me ;)

An A-Z claim is a more fucked version of a return. If a seller loses too many Claims/Arguments they get kicked the fuck out of Amazon. You basically repeat the same shit but this time sellers shit themselves, so most of the time they give you your item for free. Incase you find a REALLY uptight egotistical jew that wont let go of his gold coins without a fight. You're good. You don't need to keep reading. If you want to steal from kikes. Read along
Dont the external vendors check it?

They do "check" in a very lazy way. All you have to do is say that that's how you got it. Amazon sides with the BUYER everytime there's a he said she said type of issue. Say you purchase a pair of shoes. Simply put something thats the same weight in the amazon box and say thats what you recieved. Claim that you recieved something that was not what you originally purchased.
For shit that isn't amazon. Do what I said above but address the issues listed below. Works with Any outlet that uses Paypal.

Go to the paypal resolution center and file a dispute/claim. It's under report a problem. Select the item your poor ass wants for free. and select "I did not recieve what was described" (This is very important, you can't just say you never got the item. A tracking number saying it was delivered to your house is enough to end your free money). It must be something that can't be proven on their database. They can't prove what item you got in your postal box when you opened it. They don't have a camera in your ass while you unpack your shit after all. They will require you to send the item back. In most cases the company will just let it go as a loss and let you have it for free.

Issues that must be fixed if you are going forth with my guide. (If the seller fights back)

Package Weight: UPS (If you are from the usa, but this issue is probably existant in other countries as well) Weighs a package before sending it to its location. If you bought a pair of shoes and return an empty box. The Postal Carrier will weigh in your return package at their nearest terminal (this is customary for every postal carrier unless they are lazy niggers. I will assume you all live in decent enough areas where they kinda do their job). If it's a significantlly different weight. The Seller will argue that you returned something thats a completley different weight from what you recieved. Making it impossible to disprove their argument about it being a different item/empty box.

Solution: Put something thats kinda the same weight. You don't need a scale. Just something thats roughly the same weight.

Customs (If it's some expensive ass shit like luxury clothes, computer parts that aren't from china, or very big packages): If you are ordering overseas products your country is obligated to temporarily seize, open, and inspect your item before it is handed over to you. This is why most retards trying to buy FIN or some other drug thats illegal to distrubute without a perscription get caught and cry about it. If you're going to scam, make sure its from YOUR country to avoid any issues with claims and seizing items. If you can't then anyways, the issue is very easy to figure out. They OPEN your package, write down what they saw, and keep it in their databases. If the seller you are buying from is high iQ they will call paypal/ebay/whatever outlet you use and ask customer support to check what came in and came back from both your location and their location through whatever postal customs you used.

Solution: Buy from retards in india who cant speak english to customer support, Replace the item with a good replica so customs write down the exact same shit they did when they got the item initially (Usually niggers work at those office jobs and don't know shit about inspecting replicas. they just handle the mail). Or choose a less sophisticated carrier if you can. For example in the US, you have the option to add security through USPS, like requiring signatures or pictures of your ID to be taken when you recieve your package. You don't want some faggot detective wannabe looking at your items through a microscope.

Again, don't go on a spree and get your account banned. Do this moderatley. I will post pictures down below to prove it works. If you're going to accuse me of using inspect element. Try it once for yourself and tell me how it goes. ;)

4bee58c8edf687c431b7b31d2d45c177

Inkedb74db93bdc317f5f77db894627108f8c LI

If you niggers like it I will post a bank card guide, a video game guide, and other shit like very very cheap fast food or clothes.

Btw this is all satire ofc and in minecraft only a fool would take any of this in a serious way or context.

Attachments

• 4bee58c8edf687c431b7b31d2d45c177.png
    4bee58c8edf687c431b7b31d2d45c177.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 6128, one job away and 5 others
не наебешь - не проживешь ? @n0rthface

Why not i'll do a guide for this shit. Im bored. tldr brainlet faggots dont reply to me ;)

An A-Z claim is a more fucked version of a return. If a seller loses too many Claims/Arguments they get kicked the fuck out of Amazon. You basically repeat the same shit but this time sellers shit themselves, so most of the time they give you your item for free. Incase you find a REALLY uptight egotistical jew that wont let go of his gold coins without a fight. You're good. You don't need to keep reading. If you want to steal from kikes. Read along

They do "check" in a very lazy way. All you have to do is say that that's how you got it. Amazon sides with the BUYER everytime there's a he said she said type of issue. Say you purchase a pair of shoes. Simply put something thats the same weight in the amazon box and say thats what you recieved. Claim that you recieved something that was not what you originally purchased.

For shit that isn't amazon. Do what I said above but address the issues listed below. Works with Any outlet that uses Paypal.

Go to the paypal resolution center and file a dispute/claim. It's under report a problem. Select the item your poor ass wants for free. and select "I did not recieve what was described" (This is very important, you can't just say you never got the item. A tracking number saying it was delivered to your house is enough to end your free money). It must be something that can't be proven on their database. They can't prove what item you got in your postal box when you opened it. They don't have a camera in your ass while you unpack your shit after all. They will require you to send the item back. In most cases the company will just let it go as a loss and let you have it for free.

Issues that must be fixed if you are going forth with my guide. (If the seller fights back)

Package Weight: UPS (If you are from the usa, but this issue is probably existant in other countries as well) Weighs a package before sending it to its location. If you bought a pair of shoes and return an empty box. The Postal Carrier will weigh in your return package at their nearest terminal (this is customary for every postal carrier unless they are lazy niggers. I will assume you all live in decent enough areas where they kinda do their job). If it's a significantlly different weight. The Seller will argue that you returned something thats a completley different weight from what you recieved. Making it impossible to disprove their argument about it being a different item/empty box.

Solution: Put something thats kinda the same weight. You don't need a scale. Just something thats roughly the same weight.

Customs (If it's some expensive ass shit like luxury clothes, computer parts that aren't from china, or very big packages): If you are ordering overseas products your country is obligated to temporarily seize, open, and inspect your item before it is handed over to you. This is why most retards trying to buy FIN or some other drug thats illegal to distrubute without a perscription get caught and cry about it. If you're going to scam, make sure its from YOUR country to avoid any issues with claims and seizing items. If you can't then anyways, the issue is very easy to figure out. They OPEN your package, write down what they saw, and keep it in their databases. If the seller you are buying from is high iQ they will call paypal/ebay/whatever outlet you use and ask customer support to check what came in and came back from both your location and their location through whatever postal customs you used.

Solution: Buy from retards in india who cant speak english to customer support, Replace the item with a good replica so customs write down the exact same shit they did when they got the item initially (Usually niggers work at those office jobs and don't know shit about inspecting replicas. they just handle the mail). Or choose a less sophisticated carrier if you can. For example in the US, you have the option to add security through USPS, like requiring signatures or pictures of your ID to be taken when you recieve your package. You don't want some faggot detective wannabe looking at your items through a microscope.

Again, don't go on a spree and get your account banned. Do this moderatley. I will post pictures down below to prove it works. If you're going to accuse me of using inspect element. Try it once for yourself and tell me how it goes. ;)

View attachment 1520948
View attachment 1520953

If you niggers like it I will post a bank card guide, a video game guide, and other shit like very very cheap fast food or clothes.

Btw this is all satire ofc and in minecraft only a fool would take any of this in a serious way or context.
Can I add you on discord for further questions about this method? im interested in trying it myself. really good guide:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

View attachment 1520948
View attachment 1520953

mirin first serious reply on my thread

yeah you should defo make a guide lol

you could make a discord too

Wdym with Uber? You put a gun to the drivers head and ask them for all their money that's all you can do really

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Wdym with Uber? You put a gun to the drivers head and ask them for all their money that's all you can do really
except all rides are paid online by card nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and AlexBrown84
Ok "Nathon Larson enthusiast"

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Is there a discord server to discuss methods etc? If not should I make one

• Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
high iq?

What the fuck is cvv, explain dark web credit card shit to us normies
cvv is literally the 3 digits on the back of the card. Most cc sites on the dark webs are a scam and don’t work

Nigga I don’t have a reliable source for that also go on snap
i have a reliable source but it costs money, worth the investment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@one job away fat retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: one job away
cvv is literally the 3 digits on the back of the card. Most cc sites on the dark webs are a scam and don’t work

Gimme source

Gimme source

wait till your relatives die, then scavenge their house for valuables to sell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816