Anyone have pictures of the gymcel with the rectangular glasses that looks like utter shit? Thinking of doing a Tinder experiment.

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
I think this will settle the debate

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, murdah, Crisick and 1 other person
Here
Main qimg dd8fba5e95e1f1933be274b38af9954f lq

Reverse image search it

Reverse image search it
I did, no other pictures besides this one and the one with his gf.
Any other gymcel pics that can be used for a tinder profile would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and murdah
Talking about this guy:

8b6.jpg

Wondering if there are any more pictures of him that could be used for a profile. Honestly any gymcel will do though.
He originally posted his pics on reddit back in like 2010, redditors weren't so soy back then and they roasted him
I can't find the thread tho

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and murdah
I did, no other pictures besides this one and the one with his gf.
Any other gymcel pics that can be used for a tinder profile would be appreciated
He has a gf??? Wtf lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Talking about this guy:

8b6.jpg

Wondering if there are any more pictures of him that could be used for a profile. Honestly any gymcel will do though.
he has a shitty face but damn, he has really nice genetics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and hifynnt
He originally posted his pics on reddit back in like 2010, redditors weren't so soy back then and they roasted him
I can't find the thread tho
Any gymcoper will conveniently ignore this guy's existence. Or take like Hamza and say he actually looks pretty good. JFL honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
he has a shitty face but damn, he has really nice genetics
I wonder, is it because he didn't engage in the rest of looksmaxxing? Even a second of attention placed elsewhere (such as his face) and he would know to ditch the glasses. I wonder if he ever engaged in looksmaxxing beyond getting shredded.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I wonder, is it because he didn't engage in the rest of looksmaxxing? Even a second of attention placed elsewhere (such as his face) and he would know to ditch the glasses. I wonder if he ever engaged in looksmaxxing beyond getting shredded.
he have a gf, maybe after all... the blackpill is fake ..?:bluepill:☹️😢

• Love it
Reactions: hifynnt
Any gymcoper will conveniently ignore this guy's existence. Or take like Hamza and say he actually looks pretty good. JFL honestly.
You're right but tbh he still managed to pull a girl who's above his looksmatch so props to him. Even though that was during the Zyzz era where gymaxxing was waayyy less common and having a good physique would halo you a lot harder than today.

he have a gf, maybe after all... the blackpill is fake ..?:bluepill:☹️😢
But he was never able to shake off his ugly tag. Everyone that's not high off the redpill would tell you he was still a sub5. I'd say that's still a terrible ROI, considering how much work he had to put in to get there in the first place.

We don't know what happened to this relationship or how it was going to begin with. I'm not going to add any narratives, but we have no idea what was going on in that photo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonecel01, rexylkmxg and hifynnt
You're right but tbh he still managed to pull a girl who's above his looksmatch so props to him. Even though that was during the Zyzz era where gymaxxing was waayyy less common and having a good physique would halo you a lot harder than today.
We don't know for sure what was going on in that picture. Did that girl have low self esteem? Was she settling for his betabux? Not to say that that is what happened, but I guarantee you if I print out his picture and ask girls if they find him attractive, odds are they will say no.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and IvanTheSpaceBiker
We don't know for sure what was going on in that picture. Did that girl have low self esteem? Was she settling for his betabux? Not to say that that is what happened, but I guarantee you if I print out his picture and ask girls if they find him attractive, odds are they will say no.
We'll never get to know