Anyone have success with dermatologists

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Have large pores, wrinkles and nasal folds. Acne is going away with tret use but not sure what else I can do. Theres a dermatologist my insurance takes and has 5 stars on google reviews.

Could a derma give me glass skin?

A lot of derms dont know what they are talking about but you might get lucky and find a smart one but i doubt it.

If your already using tret your best bet is to fix your diet and use accutane (This can close growth plates be careful.)

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Have large pores, wrinkles and nasal folds. Acne is going away with tret use but not sure what else I can do. Theres a dermatologist my insurance takes and has 5 stars on google reviews.

Nasolabial folds are mostly due to a recessed maxilla.

just get ipl skin rejuvenation, try that first

how far are u along w tret btw?

A lot of derms dont know what they are talking about but you might get lucky and find a smart one but i doubt it.

If your already using tret your best bet is to fix your diet and use accutane (This can close growth plates be careful.)
I dont need accutane i think. 90% of my acne is gone. the 10% is from jerking off

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
just get ipl skin rejuvenation, try that first

how far are u along w tret btw?
had it since last year feburary but was inconsistent with it. Over the past 6 months been consistent and its been really good for me. I went from looking extremely old for my age to a bit older

had it since last year feburary but was inconsistent with it. Over the past 6 months been consistent and its been really good for me. I went from looking extremely old for my age to a bit older
how long was ur purge

how long was ur purge
I didnt have as severe as a purge as most people. I just had really bad dry skin and light subdermal/follice acne. I didnt get anything cystic or painful like a loty of people did. Maybe lawsted 3 weeks. But for people with bad issues I heard it can be 3-6 month

dont suggest accutane like its candy bro, it can give cystic acne to people who never had acne before

raw meat fixed all my skin problems except the ones caused by bonelessness