anyone have that 4ch copypasta about self improvement

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
starts out like "there's nothing more pathetic than some aspie trying to self improve his way into a good life" ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7224
guys dont post it please its painful to me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 14262, n0rthface and 3 others
Https   pbssubstackcom media ERDoH3XXsAYn9Wm

I read this every day like a bible. Every single day.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Pythagoras, buckchadley31 and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13332
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
So retarded and cringe, there are homeless heroin addicts begging on the streets right now that used to be chads in high school. Things change, life changes you aren’t always stuck on one path.

you just know that it was written by some lazy overweight abomination

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 3828 and gamma
So retarded and cringe, there are homeless heroin addicts begging on the streets right now that used to be chads in high school. Things change, life changes you aren’t always stuck on one path.

Indeed, actual chads hit the gym more than incels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, hairyballscel and n0rthface

You're right

:owo:

:)

:p

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 3828
this

ironically the nigga that wrote should have an account here

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface