anyone have the video of James sapphire getting bullied?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I remember I saw it he was in a discord call looking retarded AF and got called every name under the sun thank u if u have it

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, lemonnz, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I wanna see this

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I wanna see this
It was an older video he looked fat and retarded but def the same kid I'm only replying so I can bump this shit someone must have the video

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
bump someone fucking reply

why that’s evil

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Braindeadautist
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last bump

Why do you want to see a video of that subhuman monstrosity that uploaded photos eating shit, it's hard for me to forget his horrible horror movie clown face. it was scary

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Who cares about that fraud

Why do you want to see a video of that subhuman monstrosity that uploaded photos eating shit, it's hard for me to forget his horrible horror movie clown face. it was scary
hey be nice

@StraightHeadJames

@StraightHeadJames
He deserves a punishment of 200 lashes for being satanic.
hes a good guy
Who cares about that fraud
why that’s evil
I wanna see this
I remember I saw it he was in a discord call looking retarded AF and got called every name under the sun thank u if u have it

I mean of course i got this shit nigga i know everything about james sapphire im his number one fan

here is the video dawg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, Braindeadautist, ggg.tv🤫 and 4 others
He doesn't look like he did any of the surgery's, Was he just larping this whole time?
yeah he never had a surgery dude he was just photoshopping his pics lmao

I mean of course i got this shit nigga i know everything about james sapphire im his number one fan

here is the video dawg

View attachment 2858014
okay now what Abt the video where he's in a discord call and says he skullmogs and he said "yeah keep mewing guys" and some bullshit