Anyone here been on SSRI? SSRI and low T

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
heard it can permanently cause low T, and increase estrogen and mess with a bunch of shit. some people reported that it was permanent? wtf… jew drug for sure. I was on it on and off, and now i think i have low T, manboobs, pssd, and other stuff.

trying to fix now but not sure what to do, maybe TRT?

fking cancer shits these big pharma

but not even that, maybe mess with androgen receptors too.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
heard it can permanently cause low T, and increase estrogen and mess with a bunch of shit. some people reported that it was permanent? wtf… jew drug for sure. I was on it on and off, and now i think i have low T, manboobs, pssd, and other stuff.

trying to fix now but not sure what to do, maybe TRT?

fking cancer shits these big pharma
Ion know blud

Yeah they can fuck your hormones up antipsychotics are even worse, avoid at all costs. What are you on

Any side effects experienced while on SSRI's will be reversed for the overwhelming majority of people when the medication is discontinued. Statistically, you are in that cohort and will be fine. Just relax and don't try new pharmacological experimentation to fix something that doesn't need fixing—yet. Stop being such an idiot. I can't believe how irresponsible and stupid so many of you people on this forum are