Anyone here descended hard?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
And if yes, what happened or what did you do?

Personally for me, it was:

braces (even though I had severe crooked teeth and malocclusion, my face grew in a compensated way for it, so braces fixing the crooked teeth and malocclusion fucked it up hard and made my face ultra wide).

wisdom teeth extraction (cancer jew dentist shaved off a part of my bone around one of the severely impacted tooth to get it out
""Complete Bony Impaction: The tooth is completely encased in the jaw bone. This is more common with sideways (horizontal) and backwards (distoangular) teeth. A “flap” is cut in the gum to expose the tooth, and the jaw bone is carefully shaved away until the tooth is exposed."") I'm currently trying to contact one of the oral surgeon to bone graft it back.

past antipsychotic use (for only like 1 week, forced by nurse and doctors for being hospitalized), causing long lasting facial edema (aka. water retention and bloating in face and puffy)

What's yours?
Screenshot 2024 05 05 220756
Screenshot 2024 05 05 220728

Screenshot 2024 05 05 220948
Screenshot 2024 05 05 221020

braces/wisdom teeth extraction completely recessed my jaw. fuck this. how do i fix?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, grief and nathan

braces (even though I had severe crooked teeth and malocclusion, my face grew in a compensated way for it, so braces fixing the crooked teeth and malocclusion fucked it up hard and made my face ultra wide).

wisdom teeth extraction (cancer jew dentist shaved off a part of my bone around one of the severely impacted tooth to get it out
""Complete Bony Impaction: The tooth is completely encased in the jaw bone. This is more common with sideways (horizontal) and backwards (distoangular) teeth. A “flap” is cut in the gum to expose the tooth, and the jaw bone is carefully shaved away until the tooth is exposed."") I'm currently trying to contact one of the oral surgeon to bone graft it back.

past antipsychotic use (for only like 1 week, forced by nurse and doctors for being hospitalized), causing long lasting facial edema (aka. water retention and bloating in face and puffy)

What's yours?
View attachment 2900415View attachment 2900416
i got really fat during the summer. now i spent this whole year losing that weight almost done though.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Yea. I randomly got bloated as fuck even tho i only gained like 5 pounds. my eyes seem to have gotten worse too. Maybe its thyroid

What's yours?
View attachment 2900415View attachment 2900416
View attachment 2900417View attachment 2900418
braces/wisdom teeth extraction completely recessed my jaw. fuck this. how do i fix?
Overfuel:feelswhy:
Take the jewpill

Overfuel:feelswhy:
Take the jewpill
there has to be some sort of a fix, please bro. wisdom teeth implants? bone graft? cancer dog dentists won't do it.
ppl say shits like "wisdom teeth extraction doesn't change face or change bone" IT does, fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, nathan and ketamin
there has to be some sort of a fix, please bro. wisdom teeth implants? bone graft? cancer dog dentists won't do it.
ppl say shits like "wisdom teeth extraction doesn't change face or change bone" IT does, fucking retards.
Bone graft
And yes the retards who don't believe this jew propaganda are sent by the jews themselves :feelskek:

@GlamGuru check out "Jaw Hacks" channel on YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Bone graft
And yes the retards who don't believe this jew propaganda are sent by the jews themselves :feelskek:
Oh yea I was talking to a dentist about bone graft, she said it will lasts 3-5 years and it will go away. Not sure if she's lying or not, basically a bone graft without implants will not last is what she means. And it's almost impossible to get implants for wisdom teeth.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover