Anyone here do sports betting specifically european football? Is it lucrative?

Neptune

Neptune

190cm or ropemaxx (187)
nba player props are best way to make money betting imo, baseball was paying me good lately as well

yes, european basketball is even better
european basketball is trash to bet at, idk about matches but player props are shit, the way they play basketball, trying to get everyone involved is trash for betting, trash players and u never know which one of them will have good game

european basketball is trash to bet at, idk about matches but player props are shit, the way they play basketball, trying to get everyone involved is trash for betting, trash players and u never know which one of them will have good game
I'm extremely into European basketball, watch every single match, so I know my shit and for me, its easy asf, the refs are usually paid as well in worse leagues

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I'm extremely into European basketball, watch every single match, so I know my shit and for me, its easy asf, the refs are usually paid as well in worse leagues
jokic rebounds missed last game :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, betting on jokic is bad imo, you never know whether he will decide to be playmaker or to score or what adjustments they will make, especially in playoffs now, player like josh hart are my favorite to bet on

i only follow team i support from my country, red star, but they're always trash

jokic rebounds missed last game :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, betting on jokic is bad imo, you never know whether he will decide to be playmaker or to score or what adjustments they will make, especially in playoffs now, player like josh hart are my favorite to bet on
fair enough

i only follow team i support from my country, red star, but they're always trash
yea my team zalgiris beat ur booty with random young kids

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
yea my team zalgiris beat ur booty with random young kids
cant do shit unfortunately when all the country money is going to partizan, country favorite, with all the money they have and players still couldnt make the playin let alone playoffs

cant do shit unfortunately when all the country money is going to partizan, country favorite, with all the money they have and players still couldnt make the playin let alone playoffs
yea idk my team is bringing on random young black kids to play they almost won against Real Madrid tho, maybe they'll get mad good in the coming years, 62-64, us lithuanians fucking whopped america in the world cup tho didn't even have sabonis

tried with tennis, fucking djokovic choked, on the day I bet on that fucker. The dude that almost never choked, choked and I lost about $350

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
ure the shittiest sports bettor in this forum :ROFLMAO: