Anyone here doing criminalmax?

Low iq:p:lul:

Keep rotting you Indian while I study to become your doctor
HAHAHA nice cope, you won’t even make it to med school you brainlet loser. Also I don’t live in a poverty ridden shit hole like you do, so you’d never become my doctor.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
The government doesn’t care about a low iq teen who makes less than a janitor
Yea I get your point but they do care. The CIA is mass collecting data, they got a bunch of data on everyone, how do you think some high iq drug dealers in the dark web get busted? just a simple email account connecting to your dark web identity may leak your whole identity.

Not saying we equal to drug dealers on the dark web :lul: but it literally is no work for them to find out who we are.

HAHAHA nice cope, you won’t even make it to med school you brainlet loser. Also I don’t live in a poverty ridden shit hole like you do, so you’d never become my doctor.
Keep dreaming bhai, I’m literally at my summer traineeship of med school
IMG 5643
Enjoy rotting and fucking ltb
IMG 5642

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 78207 and N1666
Yea I get your point but they do care. The CIA is mass collecting data, they got a bunch of data on everyone, how do you think some high iq drug dealers in the dark web get busted? just a simple email account connecting to your dark web identity may leak your whole identity.

Not saying we equal to drug dealers on the dark web :lul: but it literally is no work for them to find out who we are.
My country doesn’t have cia nor does its intelligence service work with them

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and MA_ascender
My country doesn’t have cia nor does its intelligence service work with them
Sir please redeem the rupees I need to buy bread 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: sb23
You are that pressed you went through my profile to find a year old thread from when I was 16 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You really are an abused dog, stop letting my words get to your head buddy.
I literally just searched your name on Google and you needed 3 minutes to come with a comeback :p

You are that pressed you went through my profile to find a year old thread from when I was 16 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You really are an abused dog, stop letting my words get to your head buddy.
post face reveal btw

post face reveal btw
Sorry I don’t post my face to irrelevant losers like you. You are poor and retarded so you are automatically inferior to me anyway.

Now stop barking at me and put this effort into finding an actual job instead of getting stressed out by a random person on the internet.

• +1
Sorry I don’t post my face to irrelevant losers like you. You are poor and retarded so you are automatically inferior to me anyway.

Now stop barking at me and put this effort into finding an actual job instead of getting stressed out by a random person on the internet.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and JohnBaza
like when you sell smth on vinted or ebay it is automatically deduced ?
When making a vinted account you’re required to mention private or company. They then mention this in their taxes to the local gov

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
@JohnBaza deze Guy @N1666 denkt dat ie de shit is terwijl hij gwn Dalit uit de slums van Delhi is

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Or is it just trolling like usual?

The most i saw here was scamming and one guy that went to jail for tax fraud

I will soon have the option to do it, need to think it through first
Crimes are NT, if you're young enough

Each time there's something illegal to do, I do it

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and MA_ascender
@JohnBaza deze Guy @N1666 denkt dat ie de shit is terwijl hij gwn Dalit uit de slums van Delhi is
Still barking for me + you had to tag your boyfriend to come and validate you :lul:

Btw I live on an island near France where not even your entire bloodline put together could afford to live on it :p

• +1
hahaha ja zag het idd hij zit alleen maar poep te praten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and gravlek
Still barking for me + you had to tag your boyfriend to come and validate you :lul:

Btw I live on an island near France where not even your entire bloodline put together could afford to live on it :p
Mon gars you’re saying stuff rn that’s wildly incorrect about me. But stay delulu in your absolute Copium

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Not going to say what I did on federalagent.org jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and MA_ascender
Or is it just trolling like usual?

The most i saw here was scamming and one guy that went to jail for tax fraud

I will soon have the option to do it, need to think it through first
what crime will u get the option to do