Anyone here done Eye lightening surgery

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
I’m talking about the one where they use a laser to destroy the melanin in your eyes, anyone here have good information on its risks and how effective it is?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Thx bb

Yeah there’s a few users here but they’re blind now so can’t see this post to reply☹️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, sub6manletnozygos, Acion and 3 others
Risks? Glaucoma later on probably. Still one of the most ascending surgeries there are out there like LL, IMDO, and MLF3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and mvp2v1
Risks? Glaucoma later on probably. Still one of the most ascending surgeries there are out there like LL, IMDO, and MLF3
In your opinion what do you think is better results wise? The laser depigmentation surgery or the keratopigmentation surgery.
The guy undergoing the laser depigmentation procedure said it would 600 USD for one session or 3,000 USD for 6 sessions with 18-20 sessions being the sweet spot for most people.

10th session got him to dark blue eyes with a green and then brown ring surrounding the pupil. It would be about 9k for 18 sessions so the actual cost of the surgery is average for a cosmetic procedure. I’m going to research the cancer risks a bit more and once I’m done with my functional surgeries and I have the money I’ll consider getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: meryou

10th session got him to dark blue eyes with a green and then brown ring surrounding the pupil. It would be about 9k for 18 sessions so the actual cost of the surgery is average for a cosmetic procedure. I’m going to research the cancer risks a bit more and once I’m done with my functional surgeries and I have the money I’ll consider getting it.

I don't see any cancer risks involved unless the surgeon sucked.

In your opinion what do you think is better results wise? The laser depigmentation surgery or the keratopigmentation surgery.
The guy undergoing the laser depigmentation procedure said it would 600 USD for one session or 3,000 USD for 6 sessions with 18-20 sessions being the sweet spot for most people.
Ketaropigmentation is too fake looking to be taken seriously + it's permanent. Depigmanetation is the best you can do.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, meryou and Deleted member 20631
IMDO and LL shouldn’t be in the same sentence

I wouldn't say your chances of getting glaucoma are high, probably rare.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
Who said the chances are high. It's a risk, that OP asked.
You're right, but you said "probably"

I did it from Sugondeese Clinic, Florida

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17429 and LightSkinNoob
What are your thoughts on the eye lightening surgery?
Can't find anyone solid yet. The Eyecos clinic seems to be the best I've found so far.

I’ve been using this green contact that amnesia recommended, looks very natural my brother believed it.

• +1
One day I stared directly into the sun for 8 hours and my eye color went blue due to the natural photobleaching effect of the sun, which is the same process that makes hair lighter in the sun too. I recommended everyone trying it. Its the natural way of laser surgery

One day I stared directly into the sun for 8 hours and my eye color went blue due to the natural photobleaching effect of the sun, which is the same process that makes hair lighter in the sun too. But now that i think about it everything went blue after that day though
LIFEFUEL FOR ME DUDE!!!11!! IM GONNA GO SUNMAXXING NOW THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

LIFEFUEL FOR ME DUDE!!!11!! IM GONNA GO SUNMAXXING NOW THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!
Im not trolling if the sun makes car paint go lighter and hair lighter why wouldnt it work on your cornea. Use ur brain pls

Im not trolling if the sun makes car paint go lighter and hair lighter why wouldnt it work on your cornea. Use ur brain pls
Yeah retard go stare directly at the fucking sun and see(JFL) what happens

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Because melanin is designed to protect you from the sunlight

One day I stared directly into the sun for 8 hours and my eye color went blue due to the natural photobleaching effect of the sun, which is the same process that makes hair lighter in the sun too. I recommended everyone trying it. Its the natural way of laser surgery
How exactly do you do this? Give me the guidelines, and I'll try it. If it works, I'll make a thread.

How exactly do you do this? Give me the guidelines, and I'll try it. If it works, I'll make a thread.
You’ll damage your eyesight permanently and doing this long term you’ll go fucking blind this is common knowledge you’re not supposed to stare directly at the sun, don’t even try an experiment you’ll fuck up your eyes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That seems logical, but what if the exposure would cause an increase in melanin as a response, eventually darkening the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
That seems logical, but what if the exposure would cause an increase in melanin as a response, eventually darkening the eyes?
I'm not too sure that iridial melanocytes regenerate, unlike dermal melanocytes. In short, I don't think that eye melanin has the ability to regenerate. If so, everyone who has gotten laser depigmentation surgery for their eye color would've relapsed by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I don't think it is.
You’ll damage your eyesight permanently and doing this long term you’ll go fucking blind this is common knowledge you’re not supposed to stare directly at the sun, don’t even try an experiment you’ll fuck up your eyes
It's only 8 hours.

stroma one looks like complete shit
dull grey,and they will never be able to go completely till the pupil without risking retinal damage no matter how much they larp
on top of that,you risk glaucoma if the damaged pigment doesn't drain out completely

One day of staring in the sun made ur eyes blue?

do it on just one eye maybe? get heterochromeia halo or just blind in 1 eye, but you could eyepatchmaxx to look dark triad

you got pic of eye color change? like maybe pic when u were young and then a recent one

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Deleted member 15854
Nigga he’s trollling it’s all he does on here jfl
fark, over for my low iq. we always hope for the impossible to be true, eh boyo

• +1