Anyone here go to a T20 university genuinely

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
Just got accepted to a T20 university early notice, so some of the burden is off my shoulders although I’d still love a HYPSM or something of that ilk.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, shalomnigga, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
t20 university? i thought t20 was an eye color or sth. maybe a dedicated uni for shitskins with poopeyes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, dawooddX, coispet and 37 others
Its HYPSM or death. you might as well join trade school now or ull just get into debt for life

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, A23ghskung and TeenAscender
Its HYPSM or death. you might as well join trade school now or ull just get into debt for life
Still waiting on hearing back from them although my hopes aren’t too high cuz I’m not an URM from Arkansas, just another kid with stats and nat awards

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Still waiting on hearing back from them although my hopes aren’t too high cuz I’m not an URM from Arkansas, just another kid with stats and nat awards
Who are classified as URM there? Curious, natives and East Asians?

is top 50 ok? im gonna go soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and BrahminBoss

6’2 manlet won’t stop until T5 Uni and 5.5PSL​

say goodbye to both goals chink

is top 50 ok? im gonna go soon
go trade school bruv. Those shit will rape ur wallet , get ready to have negative bank balance till 35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and CarrotMaxxer
t20 university? i thought t20 was an eye color or sth. maybe a dedicated uni for shitskins with poopeyes?
Eyes got sent to the T50 university, over.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and mortis
Jfl @ these americans.
Meanwhile i got into top private buisness school with goldman sachs and mckinsey connections for free
JFL @ murica enjoy debt buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Jfl @ these americans.
Meanwhile i got into top private buisness school with goldman sachs and mckinsey connections for free
Life of a nigger or Jew in ‘Mercia

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Depends what u wanna do

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Jfl @ these americans.
Teach ur ways

• +1
Just got accepted to a T20 university early notice, so some of the burden is off my shoulders although I’d still love a HYPSM or something of that ilk.

if t25 last year and t7 public is fine then yeah , also got accepted to a t20 but decided to go here for full ride

• +1
t20 is an American term however i got accepted to oxford. its retarded. go but know you're soul will be lost there. especially as a subhuman jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Allornothing and dragomaxxer
i do not, didn’t even apply to a top 20. congrats tho!

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Kamui
go trade school bruv. Those shit will rape ur wallet , get ready to have negative bank balance till 35
dad is gonna pay for it + im doing cs or ce and will make the money back + the connections at a t50> any trade school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus, Alexios and BrahminBoss
dad is gonna pay for it + im doing cs or ce and will make the money back + the connections at a t50> any trade school
then ur dad gonna be debt slave for joos till he passes away, what connections bro those are reserved for old money elite

then ur dad gonna be debt slave for joos till he passes away, what connections bro those are reserved for old money elite
my dad is super rich, and trade school jobs will be replaced by robots anyway

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
my dad is super rich, and trade school jobs will be replaced by robots anyway
There will be world war in one year so just NEET

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
a10 university or death

Teach ur ways
Step.1 Live in germany and get good grades in highschool(Gymnasium) with atleast 1 internship in finance during summer holidays.

Step 2. lie on your cv about start up ventures you didnt participate in.

Step3. Get a C2 Cambridge Certificate in English and a C2 Certificate in French to show you are fluent in English,German and French.

Step4 Apply for the private school school and show that youre parents are poor and you come from the bottom

Step 5 Profit from German Government that pay 8000€ every semester for 6 semester till you are done.

Step 6 (Hopefully):Get a good bachelor with good grades and do master in Switzerland and start working in zurich making big$

• Woah
Reactions: Alexios and Angutoid
Step.1 Live in germany and get good grades in highschool(Gymnasium) with atleast 1 internship in finance during summer holidays.

Step 2. lie on your cv about start up ventures you didnt participate in.

Step3. Get a C2 Cambridge Certificate in English and a C2 Certificate in French to show you are fluent in English,German and French.

Step4 Apply for the private school school and show that youre parents are poor and you come from the bottom

Step 5 Profit from German Government that pay 8000€ every semester for 6 semester till you are done.

Step 6 (Hopefully):Get a good bachelor with good grades and do master in Switzerland and start working in zurich making big$
Failed at step 1

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Alexios and IceBreaker0
ed? how was rd

RD was shit I’m on 12 waitlists right now, multiple t20s and ivies.
did you apply to any t50s? might wanna just in case to transfer if needed

good luck

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
which acceptances, lowk wasnt bad for me. got into a t10 and a few t20/25 for econ
That’s insane bro congrats, is your t10 an NU/JHU/Duke/UChicago? U finna commit?

I got one acceptance at a top public and 9 waitlists at various t10-20 privates.

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
It’s not top 20 but my school is within the top 10 for engineering in the US

• +1
Just graduated from one. It’s worth it. Don’t listen to decels in the thread. College internships got me a job straight after, 230k TC

good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mewman, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Just graduated from one. It’s worth it. Don’t listen to decels in the thread. College internships got me a job straight after, 230k TC

good luck boyo
Thanks man, I’m praying for these waitlists rn

• +1

good luck boyo
damn im assuming not remote tho

• +1
Is top 140 good ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
That’s insane bro congrats, is your t10 an NU/JHU/Duke/UChicago? U finna commit?

I got one acceptance at a top public and 9 waitlists at various t10-20 privates.
Yea. Still comparin aid tbh should be sub 30k coa

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

good luck boyo
sheesh W. R u in cs or finance

does georgetown count ? i got accepted into the qatar campus but ended up changing my mind

i got into a t20 but not in the US, its t100 global

Good 4 u bhai, what iq would one need to accomplish this ?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I’m just speculating because most other targets are either in the UK or a few European countries. I have a place in a UK target.

I’m just speculating because most other targets are either in the UK or a few European countries. I have a place in a UK target.
your use of the word 'target' makes me think youre referring to finance and specifically IB. im doing cs so idk how good it is for finance.

what degree r u doing

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
your use of the word 'target' makes me think youre referring to finance and specifically IB. im doing cs so idk how good it is for finance.

what degree r u doing
Maths and econ. Tbh the targets for IB in the UK are the same for compsci.

It’s mostly Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, LSE and Warwick. Durham, Bristol and Bath are also good semis

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Maths and econ. Tbh the targets for IB in the UK are the same for compsci.

It’s mostly Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, LSE and Warwick. Durham, Bristol and Bath are also good semis
yeah pretty much but mine is quite a lot better for CS than it is for IB.

yeah mines about around bristol level for kings, most of the people i know who are going for CS are trynna decide between this and bath/kings/bristol etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso