Anyone here go to an elite University or high IQ?

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing
I go to an elite university, not trying to dox myself but it's generally ranked in the top 20s on USNews and Top 10 everywhere else, and I can say dating here sucks. If you're an ethnic and in engineering just be prepared to deal with chad frat-bros and like a bunch of dudes competing for a small amount of women in their engineering classes. For anyone saying elite university degree > face / height / race you're wrong.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Baldingman1998, AscendingHero and 11 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Danish_Retard, Fear and 2 others
It's the opposite. I see tons of (ht)beckies who mog their nerdy normie/ltn boyfriends when I go to Ivy league schools.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
I had an offer from LSE for one of their most competitive courses if that counts

(ranked 4th in the world for the course)

- I have a terrible work ethic as stress is required to do work. I can learn insane amounts in a few hours, but I have to be stressed. Issue is for me, I just don't really have a stress mechanism. Its great for a lot of things, but definitely holds me back sometimes

Last edited:
OP are you Indian?

Elite university doesn't relate with high iq tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and datboijj
The girls there are hot

The guys there are short, physically weak, liberal pussy beta males

Tbh sounds like the perfect place to fuck everyone's girl, might have to come visit you OP. Pm if you wanna fly me up I'll get you laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AscendingHero, The_God and 5 others
The girls there are hot

The guys there are short, physically weak, liberal pussy beta males

Tbh sounds like the perfect place to fuck everyone's girl, might have to come visit you OP. Pm if you wanna fly me up I'll get you laid
the issue is that most of the girls at these unis believe they are more intelligent than they really are. They believe they are fighting the patriarchy and they are the main character, thats how they got into the university (they believe they were disadvantaged, dumb cunts). Youll find these whores more arguementative and just unbearable cunts in general tbh

ofc its easier to mog the other males. I agree to that, but dont be surprised if you get a false rape charge

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TrestIsBest, fras and 6 others
Yes Im a genius with a 160 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
the issue is that most of the girls at these unis believe they are more intelligent than they really are. They believe they are fighting the patriarchy and they are the main character, thats how they got into the university (they believe they were disadvantaged, dumb cunts). Youll find these whores more arguementative and just unbearable cunts in general tbh

ofc its easier to mog the other males. I agree to that, but dont be surprised if you get a false rape charge
Yeah, I've fucked a lot of feminists in college. You're right but I know the game.

Don't argue with them, don't bring up politics. Generally come off as airheaded and clueless about world events. These girls are role-playing as intelligent men, so you roleback back a stupid hot guy
Eg:

*she says some shit about societal structures and hierarchal systems of oppression*
You: "damn mami u smart af 🥵"

"Kyle Rittenhouse blahblahblah"
*you act like you've never even heard the name*
"yo wtff, they just let him kill a nigga? Cold world ❄️"

"no one should own a gun"
"i feel u fr, America crazy. Unless someone comes at me then they're getting clapped with the glock 😂😂"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15669 and 14 others
Yeah, I've fucked a lot of feminists in college. You're right but I know the game.

Don't argue with them, don't bring up politics. Generally come off as airheaded and clueless about world events. These girls are role-playing as intelligent men, so you roleback back a stupid hot guy
Eg:

*she says some shit about societal structures and hierarchal systems of oppression*

"i feel u fr, America crazy. Unless someone comes at me then they're getting clapped with the glock 😂😂"
BRO I LITERALLY DO THE SAME THING LMAO

Like a week ago these fit lefty birds at a pres were arguing with a guy who said he wasnt a feminist.

They tried to get me involved I just said 'Im all for feminism, free the nipple ay'

So I looked as if i supported them, but sounded too stupid to have to be involved in the convo.

Girl I wanted unfortunately went back early so I fucked her best friend instead :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 18032, Baldingman1998 and 6 others

Like a week ago these fit lefty birds at a pres were arguing with a guy who said he wasnt a feminist.

They tried to get me involved I just said 'Im all for feminism, free the nipple ay'

So I looked as if i supported them, but sounded too stupid to have to be involved in the convo.

Girl I wanted unfortunately went back early so I fucked her best friend instead :ROFLMAO:
Lmao nice, well played. It's the winning strategy with these retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This one bitch was in my room in college. She brought up Trump and I was like "I heard he wants to deport my latina mamis, that's so fucked, if he does that ima go to Mexico with you"

Then later after I fucked she was ranting about gun control. I was like "yo true, check this out" and pulled out my Glock. She started laughing and was like "omg why do you have a gun!" and I was just like "ahaha I'm just different u know, no one else should have one tho"

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest, Fgsfds and 3 others
This one bitch was in my room in college. She brought up Trump and I was like "I heard he wants to deport my latina mamis, that's so fucked, if he does that ima go to Mexico with you"

Then later after I fucked she was ranting about gun control. I was like "yo true, check this out" and pulled out my Glock. She started laughing and was like "omg why do you have a gun!" and I was just like "ahaha I'm just different u know, no one else should have one tho"
hahaha honestly amazing

Legit if they knew all my beliefs and politics they'd probably file restraining orders. Their ignorance just makes it so much more satisfying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Going to an elite university has less to do with one's intelligence and more to do about athletics, race, money and fame.

The standards are lower if you're of a particular race, athletically gifted, high income parents and or celebrity status. More often than not, high IQ people either don't go to college or leave well before they graduate as they're smart enough to know college is virtually worthless now days.

I don't know my IQ score. I scored a 99 on my ASVAB(perfect score). I have no idea what that equates to for my IQ. My rating required the highest average score of any rating within any branch. If I were to guess I would say I have an IQ over 130 but under 145.

You should define "high IQ". Would that be higher than the world average (which has been decreasing over the last 100 years)? Would it be higher than the US average of Hong Kong (108)? Or would it be two standard deviations higher than 100 (what used to be considered average) which would be 130+.

Overall IQ doesn't really mean much of anything. Accomplishments and results are far more important.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Moggee, datboijj and 2 others
I go to an elite university, not trying to dox myself but it's generally ranked in the top 20s on USNews and Top 10 everywhere else, and I can say dating here sucks. If you're an ethnic and in engineering just be prepared to deal with chad frat-bros and like a bunch of dudes competing for a small amount of women in their engineering classes. For anyone saying elite university degree > face / height / race you're wrong.
Yes, Europe's best business school/economics university here. Dating sucks but you stop caring about it anyways when you work for 12h every day, even on week ends.

I had an offer from LSE for one of their most competitive courses if that counts

- I have a terrible work ethic as stress is required to do work. I can learn insane amounts in a few hours, but I have to be stressed. Issue is for me, I just don't really have a stress mechanism. Its great for a lot of things, but definitely holds me back sometimes
Good that you didn't go to LSE. Definitely not worth the money if you start working in london afterwards, even in investmentbanking and consulting wages have been flat the last years and you literally work 100hrs a week.
Only resort is private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, c-level trainee programs after consulting but competition is insane to say the least.

There are other business schools in europe that prepare you for better job markets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221 and MeinChadf
Good that you didn't go to LSE. Definitely not worth the money if you start working in london afterwards, even in investmentbanking and consulting wages have been flat the last years and you literally work 100hrs a week.
Only resort is private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, c-level trainee programs after consulting but competition is insane to say the least.

There are other business schools in europe that prepare you for better job markets.
Yeah Ive decided to go to a worse uni but with a much much better social life. Im gonna end up working city of london anyway (unfortunately not in the best sector but w/e), just gonna try and build my capital to be able to live off day trading by myself - I will not resort to being a wagecuck

Going to an elite university has less to do with one's intelligence and more to do about athletics, race, money and fame.

The standards are lower if you're of a particular race, athletically gifted, high income parents and or celebrity status. More often than not, high IQ people either don't go to college or leave well before they graduate as they're smart enough to know college is virtually worthless now days.

I don't know my IQ score. I scored a 99 on my ASVAB(perfect score). I have no idea what that equates to for my IQ. My rating required the highest average score of any rating within any branch. If I were to guess I would say I have an IQ over 130 but under 145.

You should define "high IQ". Would that be higher than the world average (which has been decreasing over the last 100 years)? Would it be higher than the US average of Hong Kong (108)? Or would it be two standard deviations higher than 100 (what used to be considered average) which would be 130+.

Overall IQ doesn't really mean much of anything. Accomplishments and results are far more important.
The average IQ used to be 130?? Wtf

The average IQ used to be 130?? Wtf
Maybe for the Germans in the 1930's before forced immigration. No, it was normally around 100. The 130 score would be considered two standard deviations higher than average. For example the medical definition of tall would be two standard deviations taller than the average height (roughly 98th percentile) which would equate to about 6'2" for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
IQ is a cope (srs).
STEMcels use it to justify their sad existences when in reality they're getting lifemogged, moneymogged, statusmogged and physiquemogged by average IQ plebs or even tradies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15164, The_God and 4 others
I went to Oxbridge (not saying which), I don't think university is a high IQ institution at all in fact you will find that the average IQ of STEM grads is around 120. If you're significantly higher than that you will find it hard to fit in since university is more about networking and bullshitting than the genuine pursuit of learning. If your IQ is in the top 1-2% then you are likely a better problem solver and pattern recogniser than most doctors and university post-grads, people the media and laypeople regard as a priest class. Our society venerates midwits and fears people of high IQ since they don't groupthink.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and MouthbreatherChad
I could go to one however I’m purposely not going because I’m not dealing with snobby nerdy ricecels and currycels for years. I’m gonna try and go to a top end but not extremely incel uni and am adjusting my grades for that specifically

Yeah lol LSE is a pain I’ve heard. I was told to apply to it since I had the potential but I told my parents I’m straight up not going to go there on the off chance I got accepted. Heard it’s 90% shut in incels and Chinese students

Yeah lol LSE is a pain I’ve heard. I was told to apply to it since I had the potential but I told my parents I’m straight up not going to go there on the off chance I got accepted. Heard it’s 90% shut in incels and Chinese students
It's about that.
Even some high tier stacies from LSE that I know (one of them models as part time while studying) are basically always studying and alone at home JFL
And yeah the gooks are fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister

same wtf :lul: not for the offer because Im in South Europe but I've tested for 139 iQ and I have the exact same issue. I genuinely have been thinking I should test for attention deficit disorder

And yeah the gooks are fucking ugly
Literally all the engineering students in my university. Heck, I've even saw some literal femcels in the engineering area of my university.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I dropped out of Warwick (ranked 3rd for Economics in UK) mainly due to the shit night life/women. It was legit 80%+ Asian and International kids

IQ not a factor in attraction. Can help you make money though if you apply yourself.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
MKBHD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 14978
yes and im doing philosophy so i get iq mogged on the daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and datboijj
Yes in STEM and in my experience even ugly/manlet dudes have somewhat of a social life which maybe involves (some) females, if they are NT. The catch is theyre all friendzoned and dont get sex

Eg:

Bruuuh I’m dead, this shit is like straight from a comic book. Hard to believe this is real, but everything is possible with foids. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I do too. My IQ was tested at 157 but none of these people are gonna believe me anyway so it matters not.

I'm white though. And 6'. You have to suck at life to be where I'm at despite those things.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I don't think I'm high IQ but I'm a student at an elite public university in California. I'm fairly certain I was admitted primarily because I wrote great essays. I'm also performing pretty horribly relative to other students in my major program. Elite universities foster a very cutthroat environment, and I often doubt my abilities.

Maybe we go to the same school, OP?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MKBHD
Went through your post history, and I think we might actually go to the same school lol. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Fuck the Bay Area employment rat race.

Last edited:
professional job and went to good uni but not a genius. turbo autism.

I don't think I'm high IQ but I'm a student at an elite public university in California. I'm fairly certain I was admitted primarily because I wrote great essays. I'm also performing pretty horribly relative to other students in my major program. Elite universities foster a very cutthroat environment, and I often doubt my abilities.

Wtf are you me. I'm pretty sure we go to the same school.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Eg:

king

Mad Respect if you are in STEM i never knew maths but Always Liked biology and chemistry. Maths is what kept me from entering:feelswhat:

Also i hated crafts so much its unbelievable

Over for my future income

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
"Elite University"

Top 20 USNews

99 percentile on the ASVAB is 120 iq. 145 is a huge jump from 120. Selected army recruit sample is mostly retards. 99 percentile asvab does not equal 99 percentile IQ.
1st point is wrong too. There is legacy for undergrad, however graduate schools at high ranking universities are extremely selective.

• JFL
I do too. My IQ was tested at 157 but none of these people are gonna believe me anyway so it matters not.

I'm white though. And 6'. You have to suck at life to be where I'm at despite those things.
Your IQ is not 157. Even if it was your verbal score is mediocre, there's no point in being smart if you look like a retard.
For you low iq looksmaxxers: 160IQ is where you get a PHD from Harvard as a kid.
This retard literally claiming to be Einstein.

Last edited:
  • JFL

120 IQ + high conscientiousness and non-stem major can get you into Harvard
conscientiousness = more important than IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin and DivineBeing
A t10 usnews public school. But also a high test one. I’m like top 12% income
Earner for my age at the moment. Not enough since jaw surgery with certain US surgeons is expensive af, and I keep comparing myself to 1 percenters

wtf are these subhumans i went to a top 5 worldwide in almost all global if not all rankings and feel like shit for even going to college

subhumans here brag about their shit public uni or top 20 usnews

end it niggers

Yes, I don't want to say but top university and my math IQ is extremely high (around 99.9% level)