Anyone here go to an elite University or high IQ?

wtf are these subhumans i went to a top 5 worldwide in almost all global if not all rankings and feel like shit for even going to college

subhumans here brag about their shit public uni or top 20 usnews

end it niggers
Congrats.

Congrats.
lol it made me feel worse because i turned out t obe a social failure and got high every day because of it

i was forced to found my own startup because i couldnt get an IBD job and now i rot in an incels forum

college is a jewish scam

lol it made me feel worse because i turned out t obe a social failure and got high every day because of it

i was forced to found my own startup because i couldnt get an IBD job and now i rot in an incels forum

college is a jewish scam
How is your startup doing? What’s your income looking like?

How is your startup doing? What’s your income looking like?
just below 6 figures salary but im moonshining on the side because i dont give a shit how the startup does i just need the money

7-figure funding at 8-figure valuation. 2nd institutional round done so far

just below 6 figures salary but im moonshining on the side because i dont give a shit how the startup does i just need the money

7-figure funding at 8-figure valuation. 2nd institutional round done so far
Dude you are just fine. No need to mock those of us who didn’t go to top .1% schools

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Dude you are just fine. No need to mock those of us who didn’t go to top .1% schools
they dont matter anyway trust me

you get rich by doing arbitrage work not being employed on a path everyone sees and tries to pursue

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Am genuinely retarded compared to my parents
My dad = tenured professor
Mom = pharma exec
Me = lazy student at top uni
One of the biggest problems of having actual high iq is you're lazy as fuck
I literally never studied in middle school and half of high school

Mom = pharma exec
if with that background youre not at harvard kys

my father is a labourer my mother a subhuman

AND I STILL GOT HIGH EVERY DAY IN COLLEGE AND DIDNT ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL 25% if days I ROTTED HARD

gthats an IQ mog you disgusting nigger

Mom = pharma exec

So true, I went to an elite school and spent so much time rotting and just talking about HIgh IQ shit with my high IQ friends. I got As in classes I was interested in and Tried hard for. The rest I skirted by with Bs and B+s because i'd just cheat or cram the night before.

Having a high IQ means you can be entertained by just thinking about shit on your own or talking about stupid stuff with other high IQ kids. Low IQ people are the ones who need to constantly be entertained and do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Alibaba69
So true, I went to an elite school and spent so much time rotting and just talking about HIgh IQ shit with my high IQ friends. I got As in classes I was interested in and Tried hard for. The rest I skirted by with Bs and B+s because i'd just cheat or cram the night before.

Having a high IQ means you can be entertained by just thinking about shit on your own or talking about stupid stuff with other high IQ kids. Low IQ people are the ones who need to constantly be entertained and do shit.
fucking end it neither did you went to an elite school

fucking top 20 us news copers end it all

fucking subhumans coping in this threat with their high iq despite being abslute failures in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mom = pharma exec
You're only high IQ if you can not study in college. Anything, including AP classes, in high school is very dumbed down and easy. Not having to work in college proves you're actually smart.

• JFL
High iq but no university since autism and too lazy

• JFL
You're only high IQ if you can not study in college. Anything, including AP classes, in high school is very dumbed down and easy. Not having to work in college proves you're actually smart.
another schizo copers

college has lower correlation with IQ than HS

job status has the highest correlation with IQ you niggers

another schizo copers

college has lower correlation with IQ than HS
No, being able to understand the content of an advanced college course the night before/morning of versus being able to cram some for some easy AP calc test the night before is so different. If you can cram the night before and get an A in advanced college STEM classes at a top university, you're actually smart.

No, being able to understand the content of an advanced college course the night before/morning of versus being able to cram some for some easy AP calc test the night before is so different. If you can cram the night before and get an A in advanced college STEM classes at a top university, you're actually smart.
no it means youre efficient and are good at the process of studying and cramming in high pressure and not necessarily that you're smart in the sense high intelligence

if youre high iq you can complete a new complex task faster than others and going through the process of studying even if its new material is not a new task since the process is the same

and working memory is more relevant predictor of intelligence than IQ

try dual-n-back test it predicts your whole life basically

no it means youre efficient and are good at the process of studying and cramming in high pressure and not necessarily that you're smart in the sense high intelligence

if youre high iq you can complete a new complex task faster than others and going through the process of studying even if its new material is not a new task since the process is the same

and working memory is more relevant predictor of intelligence than IQ

try dual-n-back test it predicts your whole life basically
No, being able to quickly understand complex topics is one of the easiest ways to identify someone having a high IQ. Dual-n-back is a good indicator of certain things, but it's not even as indicative as what I just said. I trust the person that can effectively learn complex topics quickly over the person who can do well in duel n back. Also, duel n back can be trained and there are countless examples of people getting much better at that. Few people magically can learn differential geometry in a few days, there's no learning how to learn it faster, because it's innate and based on your intelligence.

• JFL
I IQ mog you hard but keep barking for me
I'm a H/Y/P grad who was tested at 140 solidly by multiple psychologists with spikes at 145+ (can't measure above 145) in non-spatial intelligence.

My Sat equivalent is 150

And I find myself low IQ

I doubt you mog me

No, being able to quickly understand complex topics is one of the easiest ways to identify someone having a high IQ. Dual-n-back is a good indicator of certain things, but it's not even as indicative as what I just said. I trust the person that can effectively learn complex topics quickly over the person who can do well in duel n back. Also, duel n back can be trained and there are countless examples of people getting much better at that. Few people magically can learn differential geometry in a few days, there's no learning how to learn it faster, because it's innate and based on your intelligence.
What are you on about can't you distinguish between the process of studying and within the process of studying learning new material?

IQ is most reliably tested if the subject is placed with a complex task with a process that they had never completed before

If somoene has studied before and mastered the process of studying efficiently they might perform better than someone who doesnt know where to start when being told to study. The correlation between IQ and outcome will be unreliable in this example.

You don't seem intelligent at all if you can't make that distinction.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm a H/Y/P grad who was tested at 140 solidly by multiple psychologists with spikes at 145+ (can't measure above 145) in non-spatial intelligence.

My Sat equivalent is 150

And I find myself low IQ

I doubt you mog me
thats great and all
you still ain't special and no bitch will be mirin you for your iq, life is about looks and social skills

What are you on about can't you distinguish between the process of studying and within the process of studying learning new material?

IQ is most reliably tested if the subject is placed with a complex task that they had never completed.

If somoene has studied before and mastered the process of studying efficiently they might perform better than someone who doesnt know where to start when being told to study. The correlation between IQ and outcome will be unreliable in this example.

You don't seem intelligent at all if you can't make that distinction.
You're not getting it. How quickly you can understand and learn new things you haven't been exposed to before is intelligence. If two people are exposed to new information and one can more quickly and accurately disgest that information, I would think they are likely more intelligent in that region.

thats great and all
you still ain't special and no bitch will be mirin you for your iq, life is about looks and social skills
im special enough im venture backed at 22 and PSL 6 in my prime

my best friend was a model and im friends with an ex world famous rapper

might not have millions of followers but its still ok for me

ill get there soon anyway

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 11770
im special enough im venture backed at 22 and PSL 6 in my prime

my best friend was a model and im friends with an ex world famous rapper

might not have millions of followers but its still ok for me

ill get there soon anyway
ok am I supposed to be impressed now

You're not getting it. How quickly you can understand and learn new things you haven't been exposed to before is intelligence. If two people are exposed to new information and one can more quickly and accurately disgest that information, I would think they are likely more intelligent in that region.
No thats not true.

There are ways that are more efficient to learn new things.

Thats the foundation on which Duolingo etc. are built on

Look up classroom-based learning and project-based learning

What you're talking about is only true if there is a simple prcoessing speed task like recognising how many circles there are on the screen.

It's no longer true when there are more efficient processes like project-based/ applied learning compared to classroom learning. The person doing applied learning will have an edge because that way is faster compared to classroom based learning. The process here muddies the reliability of the intelligence assessment.

Last edited:
ok am I supposed to be impressed now
not really

i just want you to stop coping youre high iq

just accept your reality and improve yourself

its for the better

im low iq myself i get mogged by hedge fund analysts but i still found a way to use my skills usefully.

being deluded only hurts you in the long run

No thats not true.

There are ways that are more efficient to learn new things.

Thats the foundation on which Duolingo etc. are built on

Look up classroom-based learning and project-based learning

What you're talking about is only true if there is a simple prcoessing speed task like recognising how many circles there are on the screen.

It's no longer true when there are more efficient processes like project-based/ applied learning compared to classroom learning. The person doing applied learning will have an edge because that way is faster compared to classroom based learning
I agree to an extent, but it is very indicative if intelligence. Being able to do certain tasks on IQ tests like digit span are extremely learnable and aren't as indicative of intelligence as others things.

I agree to an extent, but it is very indicative if intelligence. Being able to do certain tasks on IQ tests like digit span are extremely learnable and aren't as indicative of intelligence as others things.
Do you see we are making the same point here?

You say the more you repeat a process and master it the more skewed the intelligence assessment will be. I say exactly the same thing in my example.

You just assume that someone will practice digit span all the time but that's not true either.

If 2 people who never did digit span did digit span that would be reliable way to test intelligence.

If 2 people who never studied had to study it would be reliable, albeit a littl ebit less, test of intelligence

What I'm saying is that someone who is quick at studying might just be better at studying like you say someone who is good at digit span is good at digit span because they practiced it. If that is the case the intelligence assessment is no longer reliable.

I think we're on the same page here anyway so I'll wrap this discussion up.

not really

i just want you to stop coping youre high iq

just accept your reality and improve yourself

its for the better

im low iq myself i get mogged by hedge fund analysts but i still found a way to use my skills usefully.

being deluded only hurts you in the long run
I'm probably 120-135 range so smart enough for most things in life

I couldn’t care about the number because neurotypicality beats intelligence

I'm probably 120-135 range so smart enough for most things in life

I couldn’t care about the number because neurotypicality beats intelligence
just go to sleep or something its ok

and that range is 1 full SD so it seems you never got tested

so youre morelikely 105 iq like everyone else here

Do you see we are making the same point here?

You say the more you repeat a process and master it the more skewed the intelligence assessment will be. I say exactly the same thing in my example.

You just assume that someone will practice digit span all the time but that's not true either.

If 2 people who never did digit span did digit span that would be reliable way to test intelligence.

If 2 people who never studied had to study it would be reliable, albeit a littl ebit less, test of intelligence

What I'm saying is that someone who is quick at studying might just be better at studying like you say someone who is good at digit span is good at digit span because they practiced it. If that is the case the intelligence assessment is no longer reliable.

I think we're on the same page here anyway so I'll wrap this discussion up.
Okay but I think we aren't in one way and this will clear it up:
Say johnny and Daniel are both in calculus 3, johnny always instantly gets it but Daniel has to study for so many hours and still does worse. Do you think if Daniel just improves his study habits and learning skills, he'll do just as well as Johnny now (that is he'll get it relatively instantly and will do great).

• JFL
just go to sleep or something its ok

and that range is 1 full SD so it seems you never got tested

so youre morelikely 105 iq like everyone else here
I mog you in digit span schizo

• JFL
Okay but I think we aren't in one way and this will clear it up:
Say johnny and Daniel are both in calculus 3, johnny always instantly gets it but Daniel has to study for so many hours and still does worse. Do you think if Daniel just improves his study habits and learning skills, he'll do just as well as Johnny now (that is he'll get it relatively instantly and will do great).
Your example has nothing to do with the example I gave

Let's just wrap it up you're making trivial points now not worth discussing epecially with the reductionist and un-nuanced example you gave.

Your example has nothing to do with the example I gave

Let's just wrap it up you're making trivial points now not worth discussing epecially with the reductionist and un-nuanced example you gave.
Doesn't matter, it still differentiated our opinions in a meaningful way. I'm fine not debating anyway.

Doesn't matter, it still differentiated our opinions in a meaningful way. I'm fine not debating anyway.
no we're aligned i get your point. it's just trivial and obvious

you're saying there is a point where there is no way to catch up to someone who is highly intelligent if the other person is of mediocre intelligence even if they apply the best methods

which i agree with

but my point was another one and tried to highlight what happens if 2 people are close in intelligence and one knows how to study and one doesnt and suddenly the worse person improves their studying process and suddenly does better

nowhere in my writing above have i suggested anything else btw

Keep coping with university. Chad be homeless and still steal your betabuxxed wife. Thats what literally happened to my sisters teacher (he had to take a break) because his wife cheated on him with a unemployed but good looking guy

• JFL
Keep coping with university. Chad be homeless and still steal your betabuxxed wife. Thats what literally happened to my sisters teacher (he had to take a break) because his wife cheated on him with a unemployed but good looking guy
yeah but college gives you wine and cheesy evenings with millioanires where you laugh about poor people. they're unforgettable

chad cant get that

no we're aligned i get your point. it's just trivial and obvious

you're saying there is a point where there is no way to catch up to someone who is highly intelligent if the other person is of mediocre intelligence even if they apply the best methods

which i agree with

but my point was another one and tried to highlight what happens if 2 people are close in intelligence and one knows how to study and one doesnt and suddenly the worse person improves their studying process and suddenly does better

nowhere in my writing above have i suggested anything else btw
Yes that's a good point, I'd say that would apply to people within 1 standard deviation.

• +1
wtf are these subhumans i went to a top 5 worldwide in almost all global if not all rankings and feel like shit for even going to college

subhumans here brag about their shit public uni or top 20 usnews

end it niggers
Divine bro u are a Harvardcel mentalcel, at the end of the day college prestige matters for clout and if u can’t get money and bitches what’s the point

• JFL
Divine bro u are a Harvardcel mentalcel, at the end of the day college prestige matters for clout and if u can’t get money and bitches what’s the point
true im a shut-in rotter subhuman after all

btw no one ever cared i went to H/Y/P btw not a single normal person i talked to

they might have been imrpessed for a split secon but they forgot it immediately

thats the real blackpill

and honestly if youre gl just larp youre at harvard on tiktok buy these sweaters for clout doesnt matter anyway no one checks

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
strong lol at this thread

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345