anyone here got canthoplasty to fix nct?

A

agoostis

Master
if so can u dm the result

also what do yall think of this surgery, does fixing classic nct with cantho makes your eyes look uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: catastaire, .👽., mulattomaxxer and 2 others
A question both you and me have. I plan on getting my NCT fixed.

Some nice results on this website.

Results like this:
15D5CE93 1208 4FA4 BA97 EA499DE8EEC6

Occur when people ask for drastic changes, such as requesting hunter eyes. Aslong as you only make minor changes to your eye the result should look natrual. Just don't go to a consultation and request "slayer eyes".

@Slayerino underwent canthoplasty, but it relapsed to pre-surgery look

• So Sad
Reactions: rdqs

View attachment 1497307

Results like this:
View attachment 1497308View attachment 1497314
Occur when people ask for drastic changes, such as requesting hunter eyes. Aslong as you only make minor changes to your eye the result should look natrual. Just don't go to a consultation and request "slayer eyes".

Who do you trust for this procedure?

I've seen some of tabans results and some of them are plain bad or too feminine.

He has also has a pretty bad rep around here now.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and mulattomaxxer
Who do you trust for this procedure?

I've seen some of tabans results and some of them are plain bad or too feminine.

He has also has a pretty bad rep around here now.
I haven't done much research into it. Taban is good, people don't like him because he is overpriced.

The other problem with cosmetic eyelid surgery is that your just repositioning soft tissue. When other factors such as orbitals affect your eye area.

Eyes are a very delicate area. They are so important for facial recognition. Its easy to pick up on an uncanny eye area.

• +1

View attachment 1497307

Results like this:
View attachment 1497308View attachment 1497314
first results looks dope, that’s exactly what i want

did you find any good surgeon that isn’t overpriced ?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
first results looks dope, that’s exactly what i want

did you find any good surgeon that isn’t overpriced ?
Not yet. My primary concern is braces and bimax. After this I will look into getting my eyes sorted.

• +1
if so can u dm the result

also what do yall think of this surgery, does fixing classic nct with cantho makes your eyes look uncanny?
Canthal tilt is weird, all about harmony that nobodys able to define. Some people have pct that doesnt work with their face, some people have nct that works perfect with their face. I would assume that in a lot of cases, this surgery can lead to uncanny results, because alot of people with NCT actually look harmonious with NCT. Go for it if you morph yourself with PCT and it looks harmonious. Dont try anything extreme, results wise