Anyone here got REAL friends?

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I got "friends" ye but I mean its the type that would let you fall for their own luck. Got plenty of friends at school but never talk to em when not at school. Always sitting at my computer or in gym talking with the people there sometimes. So anyone has real friends and how did you meet em?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4563, so_cold97 and 2 others
Besides my fellow looksmaxxers? None.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and thickdickdaddy27
making friends is literally impossible after 20 or so.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, Griffith, RAITEIII and 4 others
I've never had friends like that, literally not once in my entire life,i ts fucking over

I have lots of ”friends”

Would consider only one of them a real friend

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I am friendless loser

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
U guys are all my friends :feelsokman:
Brothers until death.:feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and thickdickdaddy27
Yeah I've got 1 true friend. Must suck having no real friends tbh

got loads tbh. 3 from school days and good bunch at uni

Yeah I've got 1 true friend. Must suck having no real friends tbh

Ye I just realised and it made me mad af, then realized I'm probably not the most nice guy to have as a friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
U guys are all my friends :feelsokman:
Brothers until death.:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 4804
Ye I just realised and it made me mad af, then realized I'm probably not the most nice guy to have as a friend

I mean I'm trying to be nice to people but I got fucking DEEP hate in me I'm sure people notice

• +1
I talk to one of my friend on discord like every week

• Woah
I have no friends

• So Sad
I have one that I see as my true friend but thats it. Trying to make more tbhngl.

yeah. met him in HS and we are pretty alike personality wise. he’s someone i would be lifelong friends with

Yes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
A have a ton of cousins that live near me that are friends since early childhood

I do ive known em since we were kids lol

no friends, no acquaintances. im a loner

I got "friends" ye but I mean its the type that would let you fall for their own luck. Got plenty of friends at school but never talk to em when not at school. Always sitting at my computer or in gym talking with the people there sometimes. So anyone has real friends and how did you meet em?
Nope.

i got 3 real friends bro

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Yeah met him 20 years ago

Never thought about it before but ive got 2 friends both from school damn :forcedsmile:

You either make good childhood friends or you’re fucked

• +1
I honestly don't know if my friends would abandon me immediately for some pussy knowing how thirsty men are

Never had one I was really that close to, and the last of the guys whose companies I enjoyed haven't been in touch with me since 2018.
But it's mostly my fault.

It's outright scary but I have no real friends that would stick out in case I needed something.

• +1
Yes I have quite a few real friends. They are good people. All I am missing is a real gf.

No. Not even 1

• +1
Would say i have 3 real friends

The rest are ¨friends¨ but i do not associate myself with them after school/work.

I have friends I guess, but none of them I would consider "real" friends. I live in a super white area and just can't relate to anyone around here. I blame racepill

I guess somehow yes. Somehow no.