"UK is hard mode" = most braindead saying to ever come out of this forum

I can't believe you still think you don't have a gf or slay because you don't meet criterias, you must be genuinely trolling, i know i'm still not good enough but

you are social,
women don't care about this. was part of a top frat in 2018-2020 era and it didnt matter
have Money
moneymaxxing is cope theory, young women dont care
and top tier looks,
not good enough to even get matches on dating apps as illustrated so many times, including in this topic with moggergaston UK experiment
mogs normies to Oblivion.
normies are incel too. mogging an incel, while being an incel yourself. whats the point? were all incels together in the end.
I see people you shit on with cute med beckies
on tiktok you can see all kinds of fake bullshit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Been here for almost my entire life and if you unironically think this place is "hard mode", you're either brainwashed by people spamming tyler maher everywhere or you're just plain retarded. This country is the OPPOSITE of hard mode, however you won't see that if all you rely on are meme studies or videos of spastic looking bimbos exiting nightclubs at 3am.

If you put aside those two things, you can see this place isn't hard mode in the slightest, anyone who has an NT npc mind can get multiple partners here with ease. I grew up seeing not just plain normies with girls but also literal trucel tier ugly mutant braindead subhuman fucks who look like they should have 100k posts on this forum with the girls I want. People here will fuck anything and they do that from a very young age, the culture here revolves around constant sex from as soon as you hit puberty. Every single person I've ever known is sexually active, all their friends are sexually active etc. There are no incels here except for genuine non-NT types.

It wasn't hard to come to this conclusion, It's just not being some lazy curry blindly believing surveys and actually doing my own research and following my own intuition. In this country I've seen couples of a 8/10 (girl) and a 3/10 (guy), you may have never seen that in your life but I've seen that multiple times, and if you want an even bigger extreme example my school had a literal 0.5/10 deformed super ugly blobfish retard and this guy still got laid and he was in with the popular crowd. You cannot be incel here unless you're fucked in the head like I am. It's not hard mode it's EASY MODE for anyone with a functioning brain no matter how ugly or short.
dnrd kys OP

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
retard post retard op
imagine calling me a retard when you are 6'5 and apparently high mtn - htn yet rotting on this forum meanwhile ugly tiny spastics in this country fuck hot girls. peak cognitive dissonance

• JFL
Yeah tell em OP! Bri ish gals belong to Pajeet BULLS.

• JFL
What is there to elaborate on? I applied to a bunch of different jobs, none of which even require higher education and never get them. College isn’t free here and even if it was I need to start making money now not 4 years from now.
Well, that's your fault. It's bullshit that you have applied and didn't get anything. Keep applying. Go apply at KFC. Are you too good to flip burgers?
I personally think I am so I wouldn't do it, but you gotta do what you gotta do, otherwise no point complaining. That way you save money for college and other things.
The fact that you need it now and not in 4 years is your fault, you could've done it earlier. I'm lazy as fuck too but you have to take responsibility if you wanna get anywhere.
I don’t have a license because I’m lazy and never got around to studying for the test. I’ve recently started driving though with my dad and got the hang of it mostly besides parking but I honestly just don’t feel like reading the driver’s handbook to take the written test. It’s so much and it’s hard for me to retain what I’m reading. I rather just know what the questions are about and read the relevant parts. Even after getting a license it’s not like I’m gonna be able to buy a car and afford to maintain one anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference. Also, I never said being NT was THE most important factor when it comes to dating jfl. It’s important after you meet a certain level of attractiveness. I just know that in real life that level isn’t Chad only. This is all common sense
LMAO. Those questions are 90% common sense, it's literally shit like "what does a stop sign mean?" I'm waiting to do my written test now actually and all it took was taking a mock test once a day for about a week and i'm getting all the questions right now. it requires minimum effort.
I agree that actually buying a car and then doing the actual driving test is difficult but you're too lazy to get past step 1.

Last edited:
Been here for almost my entire life and if you unironically think this place is "hard mode", you're either brainwashed by people spamming tyler maher everywhere or you're just plain retarded. This country is the OPPOSITE of hard mode, however you won't see that if all you rely on are meme studies or videos of spastic looking bimbos exiting nightclubs at 3am.

If you put aside those two things, you can see this place isn't hard mode in the slightest, anyone who has an NT npc mind can get multiple partners here with ease. I grew up seeing not just plain normies with girls but also literal trucel tier ugly mutant braindead subhuman fucks who look like they should have 100k posts on this forum with the girls I want. People here will fuck anything and they do that from a very young age, the culture here revolves around constant sex from as soon as you hit puberty. Every single person I've ever known is sexually active, all their friends are sexually active etc. There are no incels here except for genuine non-NT types.

It wasn't hard to come to this conclusion, It's just not being some lazy curry blindly believing surveys and actually doing my own research and following my own intuition. In this country I've seen couples of a 8/10 (girl) and a 3/10 (guy), you may have never seen that in your life but I've seen that multiple times, and if you want an even bigger extreme example my school had a literal 0.5/10 deformed super ugly blobfish retard and this guy still got laid and he was in with the popular crowd. You cannot be incel here unless you're fucked in the head like I am. It's not hard mode it's EASY MODE for anyone with a functioning brain no matter how ugly or short.
Hence I posted about the MTN with 94 bodies at age 25

Unironically ur correct.

Even elite of elite stacies may say they want tyler Maher but they end up getting raw dogged by RTT frauds and 4/10 niggas just cos they making 6 figures.

Most normies, 4-6/10 are in relationships with girls who mog them (uk foids intrinsically are MTBs, just u get a skewed view cos chavs and inbred are highly visible due to 70 years of welfare state).

In London the single guys I see stressed af all the time are the actual 6', 6psl, 6 figure finance chads
What happens to those chads?

You're in school? Everything is easier during school years @Chinacurry

You say its easy mode but at the same time give off vibes that you are single and not as much sexually active? Makes no sense, you're literally talking about other people except yourself despite saying its easy lmao
Not your experiences

Anyways, finish school and wait till you have to compete for passenger princess baddie types with trappers, RTT Love island look types and low inhib NT maxxed Road men who have cars or drugs. Unless you want chavvy girls or low quality chubby girls of course.

On average, I have pulled higher quality htbs and lites from Switzerland, USA, Sweden, Italy, etc visiting London. You're probably still a kid so you haven't experienced foreign girls as much. The women are simply friendlier, warmer and higher quality in looks and character. Posts like these are stupid and usually speak to an inexperience with other cultures tbh but again I sense you're probably too young anyway

Even when i leave London and go up north to Liverpool or some shit, its day and night that South England women are simply cursed to interact with

But hey believe what you want

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Ricky212, ascension and 1 other person
I'm in my 20s
Anyways, finish school and wait till you have to compete for passenger princess baddie types with trappers, RTT Love island look types and low inhib NT maxxed Road men who have cars or drugs. Unless you want chavvy girls or low quality chubby girls of course.

On average, I have pulled higher quality htbs and lites from Switzerland, USA, Sweden, Italy, etc visiting London. You're probably still a kid so you haven't experienced foreign girls as much. The women are simply friendlier, warmer and higher quality in looks and character. Posts like these are stupid and usually speak to an inexperience with other cultures tbh but again I sense you're probably too young anyway

Even when i leave London and go up north to Liverpool or some shit, its day and night that South England women are simply cursed to interact with

You're acting like London is all of the UK. I'm not sure about south england women but none of this shit you mentioned even exists in scotland (which is where I live). Girls here will fuck anything, they have pretty much zero standards, they act nothing like how you claim london women act like.

Not that anyone's going to believe OP or @the BULL gaslighting subhumans but i can confirm it doesn't work like this here. I too have lived here for 28 years and no, subhumans like me don't get to fuck or have gfs. I go to the local supermarket and I never see subhumans or short ugly guys with a woman. I do agree that NT is more important here then it is in other countries. Which means it's beyond over for non-nt subhumans like myself. At the same time if you are subhuman the foids aren't going to give you a chance to show you're NT.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing

You say its easy mode but at the same time give off vibes that you are single and not as much sexually active? Makes no sense, you're literally talking about other people except yourself despite saying its easy lmao
Not your experiences

Women in the north/Manchester are better than south but it's still over for subhumans

• +1
I'm in my 20s

You're acting like London is all of the UK. I'm not sure about south england women but none of this shit you mentioned even exists in scotland (which is where I live). Girls here will fuck anything, they have pretty much zero standards, they act nothing like how you claim london women act like.
Scotland doesn't count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ascension and Staceymaxxing
Scotland doesn't count
How come? I doubt most of england is much different

South england yes but I already said london isn't all of the UK, some rich stuck up bimbo cunt from london who demands a rich tall htn isn't the same as the avg woman in this country

I'm in my 20s

Scotland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
How come? I doubt most of england is much different

South england yes but I already said london isn't all of the UK, some rich stuck up bimbo cunt from london who demands a rich tall htn isn't the same as the avg woman in this country
I was in glasgow last summer for a day, subhumans everywhere, so many chavvy subhuman foids who I could tell would bend over for a pack of cigs. So yh it's not the same at all. What ethnicity are you and are you referring to white foids or what? You don't have experience even though if what you say is true then you should be slaying

• +1
I'm not saying OP is completely wrong because @FailedNormieManlet is 5'5 dark skinned curry and he has probably fucked more foids thab all of us in this thread and he's apparently giga-nt but on average foids won't give subhumans the time of day even in the north. That's my exp atleast

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yes not all of the UK is london, there’s also scotland, northern-mid england and wales, is this some sort of groundbreaking discovery for you?
I don't think most users making these posts live in some Scotland mate

Come to South England or even the Midlands, that's where most of the users live

It's a different experience

Like comparing competition in Miami and NYC to some Christian town in Alabama and saying "look american women are so religious and non hypergamous cause I live in Alabama"

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I was in glasgow last summer for a day, subhumans everywhere, so many chavvy subhuman foids who I could tell would bend over for a pack of cigs. So yh it's not the same at all. What ethnicity are you and are you referring to white foids or what? You don't have experience even though if what you say is true then you should be slaying
I’m mainly referring to white foids, it’s hard to find ethnics in scotland unless you go to glasgow, but the ethnics living in glasgow are the exact same.

I don’t have a social circle anymore and I became non nt from awful school experience and rotting so I doubt I can ever hop back into the dating scene, but I’m an extreme outlier. Also the last time I had a gf was when I was much uglier than now

I’m not talking about subhuman chavs though, those type of girls definitely exist (they are called neds in scotland) but I despise them and wouldn’t ever date one. Not in school anymore but in general this place has a severe lack of hypergamy, don’t know what else to say other than girls here are nothing like the ones in south england, I hate admitting but I have been outslayed by genuine subhumans, not the .org meme definition of subhuman

• +1
I’m mainly referring to white foids, it’s hard to find ethnics in scotland unless you go to glasgow, but the ethnics living in glasgow are the exact same.

I don’t have a social circle anymore and I became non nt from awful school experience and rotting so I doubt I can ever hop back into the dating scene, but I’m an extreme outlier. Also the last time I had a gf was when I was much uglier than now

I’m not talking about subhuman chavs though, those type of girls definitely exist (they are called neds in scotland) but I despise them and wouldn’t ever date one. Not in school anymore but in general this place has a severe lack of hypergamy, don’t know what else to say other than girls here are nothing like the ones in south england, I hate admitting but I have been outslayed by genuine subhumans, not the .org meme definition of subhuman
Are you white? White foids in Scotland are probably very slutty I'm not surprised but your title should have been Scotland and not the UK or England because things are different here. Forget south London foids, they're cancer but even middle and north the foids aren't giving subhumans for the most part a chance but there are exceptions for giga-nt guys like mentioned above. Btw how are the ethnic foids in Scotland? I barely saw any Paki foids in glasgow except one whose number i wanted to ask for but then i realized I'm subhuman

Are you white? White foids in Scotland are probably very slutty I'm not surprised but your title should have been Scotland and not the UK or England because things are different here. Forget south London foids, they're cancer but even middle and north the foids aren't giving subhumans for the most part a chance but there are exceptions for giga-nt guys like mentioned above.
No I am an ethnic who was born and raised here. White scottish girls definitely have low standards but they come with other cons, many of them talk way way too much, plenty of them act like female version of violent thugs, others are full on sluts who can't remember the last guy they banged and are borderline alcoholics. For example I only drank alcohol a few times in my life, I despise it so that's many white girls here automatically rejecting me for that reason alone.
Btw how are the ethnic foids in Scotland? I barely saw any Paki foids in glasgow except one whose number i wanted to ask for but then i realized I'm subhuman
Looks wise decent, personality wise a thousand times better than the white ones, I don't even want a white gf seeing as they grow up to date filth scum and become indoctrinated by this stupid country. If I lived in america for example I'd be fine with a white girl as then there's a chance of her not being a useless drunkard bimbo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, Staceymaxxing and JohnDoe
Well, that's your fault. It's bullshit that you have applied and didn't get anything. Keep applying. Go apply at KFC. Are you too good to flip burgers?
I personally think I am so I wouldn't do it, but you gotta do what you gotta do, otherwise no point complaining. That way you save money for college and other things.
The fact that you need it now and not in 4 years is your fault, you could've done it earlier. I'm lazy as fuck too but you have to take responsibility if you wanna get anywhere.

LMAO. Those questions are 90% common sense, it's literally shit like "what does a stop sign mean?" I'm waiting to do my written test now actually and all it took was taking a mock test once a day for about a week and i'm getting all the questions right now. it requires minimum effort.
I agree that actually buying a car and then doing the actual driving test is difficult but you're too lazy to get past step 1.
It’s my fault no one hires me? Yeah, kys

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the BULL, halloweed and JohnDoe
Is such a degenerate country, I have no clue how you can be an incel there

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
It’s my fault no one hires me? Yeah, kys
I have a huge gap on my c.v, aint nobody hiring me. Kinda sad because I want to become NT by talking to people but shekelberg doesn't want to hire a NEET

• JFL
True, but its truly over if u cant get laid in that shithole
It is.. shows you how subhuman i am thag i can't get pussy down here. Even ethnic foids don't want me... :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglysub8male and smallman
This thread reminded me how dumb i was to not ask that foid, even if she said no I would never see any of those people ever again. Thanks OP for the brutal reminder of my fuck up. Too high inhib to ask any foids where i live.

I have a huge gap on my c.v, aint nobody hiring me. Kinda sad because I want to become NT by talking to people but shekelberg doesn't want to hire a NEET
EXACTLY

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
no "6 figures" is another retarded redpill cope
people tend to date in their own socio economic sphere
Tbh even women who make 6 figures + would settle for a guy who makes less if they really liked him.

Id argue the ones saying "200k or later" type shit are just whores looking for attention trying to wind single/poor dudes up, it's not what they believe.

Similar stuff goes for height, not to say that height/money dont matter but you know what im saying.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
imagine calling me a retard when you are 6'5 and apparently high mtn - htn yet rotting on this forum meanwhile ugly tiny spastics in this country fuck hot girls. peak cognitive dissonance
lol i’m living proof of why ur retarded thread is false. i’m still khhv but muh uk is easiest to slay in. u have no clue what ur on about

lol i’m living proof of why ur retarded thread is false. i’m still khhv but muh uk is easiest to slay in. u have no clue what ur on about
You're 6'5 htn and can't get pussy? 6'1 htn wishiwaschico is a giga slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglysub8male, zub111, the BULL and 1 other person
Interesting post, I would agree for the most part. I’ve probably made 10 threads about NTpill. It’s very legit for the most part but I have a hard time believing subhumans can easily get multiple slays as often as you say. The UK isn’t some special place where women turn off all their standards. It’s just a normal city

Also, judging from all your posts you seem meta aware of your own circumstances. Yes you claim to be ‘non nt’ but clearly not the autistic kind who yells out random stuff. So why can’t you get laid?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
because you are either autistic or giga subhuman or both

Interesting post, I would agree for the most part. I’ve probably made 10 threads about NTpill. It’s very legit for the most part but I have a hard time believing subhumans can easily get multiple slays as often as you say. The UK isn’t some special place where women turn off all their standards. It’s just a normal city

Also, judging from all your posts you seem meta aware of your own circumstances. Yes you claim to be ‘non nt’ but clearly not the autistic kind who yells out random stuff. So why can’t you get laid?
I'm a subhuman who is non-nt but isn't the type of autist to scream out. Infact this type is very common, and just because we are self-aware doesn't mean we can be NT or get laid. If women don't have attraction towards you then it doesn't matter. You won't find a subhuman more aware of his subhumanity than me. But ultimately it doesn't mean anything.

bluds right htn here is like 1/500 too