Anyone here had ONE hair transplant session and satisfied with results/density?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
title

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and LooksmaxxHopeful
@wristcel btw how's your result now?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
@wristcel btw how's your result now?

Still got about 5 months of growth to go in theory. Happy with the result. Better than I was expecting

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa, PYT and 1 other person
on the right is your current look? can you dm me a close up?
I have an absolutely dog shit camera. Wouldn't be much better than that pic! It's not the finished article yet either way so isn't perfect, but the result is already better than I was expecting. I 'should' still have another 5 months of growth, but even if this is it, i'd still be fairly happy with it. I wore the hairline completely exposed the other night and nobody said anything (I hid the whole thing from all my friends until recently)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ifyouwannabemylover
I have an absolutely dog shit camera. Wouldn't be much better than that pic! It's not the finished article yet either way so isn't perfect, but the result is already better than I was expecting. I 'should' still have another 5 months of growth, but even if this is it, i'd still be fairly happy with it. I wore the hairline completely exposed the other night and nobody said anything (I hid the whole thing from all my friends until recently)

View attachment 1592392
imo it's a tad bit to straight towards the temples but density looks good

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
View attachment 1592374

Still got about 5 months of growth to go in theory. Happy with the result. Better than I was expecting

My 'before' looks slightly worse than it actually was because even though I had unshaved FUE (only donor area shaved) they shaved off some of the weak hair (that i'd been using to fraud with!) so they could strengthen that area slightly too. So I look extra receded and bald

Surgeon was a cheap UK surgeon! (hairgrowth centre in the UK)