Anyone here hardmax and not notice any changes in the way people treated you?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Best test for whether or not a particular procedure e.g Bimax is as good at ascending as it is claimed to be & if not, if one should pursue a different route

Had this thought because I’ve been seeing a lot of posts lately saying that Bimax is overhyped on PSL, and won’t make much of a difference for you unless you’re very recessed

anyone have any experiences to share?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk, one job away and 1 other person
@need-a-wide-jaw got jaw implants and he is noticeably treated better and with more respect in his workplace and in his life in general. He said women that made fun of him in the office before now respect him and stay quiet around him, even though he was a complete autist before and even now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confusedmogger, Acromegaly_Chad, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
Best test for whether or not a particular procedure e.g Bimax is as good at ascending as it is claimed to be & if not, if one should pursue a different route

Had this thought because I’ve been seeing a lot of posts lately saying that Bimax is overhyped on PSL, and won’t make much of a difference for you unless you’re very recessed

dont let those guys into your head. just look at the pics man. get the right surgeon and dont settle for his idea. go for what you want. there is enough evidence that shows insane ascensions. ppl who claim its cope are ldar's

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and lilhorizontal32

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Hard to tell with a mask covering my face.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, lilhorizontal32 and datboijj
I had bimax + implants and overall I really like my result.

0 difference in how people treat you, hitting the gym or being sociable is way better in that manner

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 6531, ecig and 1 other person

0 difference in how people treat you, hitting the gym or being sociable is way better in that manner
im guessing the confidence you gain for yourself is also a huge factor. it will directly impact how you act and thus how others react to you. maybe others dont see your failures at all but cuz you are bothered with them every second taht reflects in how you act

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 3270
Bimax is not a miracle.

Its many small changes that makes you gl not 1 big change:y'all:

This may sound bluepilled, but confidence is the end game. Looks are just the key to confidence for most people. If you convince yourself you're brad pitt and really think that you are the walking breathing brad pitt, chances are others will pick up on the social cues and you'll at least be off to a good start.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9827 and 3 others
This may sound bluepilled, but confidence is the end game. Looks are just the key to confidence for most people. If you convince yourself you're brad pitt and really think that you are the walking breathing brad pitt, chances are others will pick up on the social cues and you'll at least be off to a good start.
if you look good, you need an attitude that can reflect that

i am brad pitt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 12611 and EverythingMaxxer
This is my worst nightmare ngl. I think 2 inexpensive procedures taken at different times are better than one single expensive one

dont let those guys into your head. just look at the pics man. get the right surgeon and dont settle for his idea. go for what you want. there is enough evidence that shows insane ascensions. ppl who claim its cope are ldar's
exactly man I'm with you. but dont know where this recent trend of shitting on hardmaxxing especially bimax is coming from

is that cos people have only seen you with a mask on?

I get what you mean but the common bluepill idea is that confidence comes from within, from accepting who you are along with all of your flaws. in that case, why bother with surgery at all?

is that cos people have only seen you with a mask on?
No, it's because the idea that people you know will magically treat you different just because you had bimax is completely delusional.

Acting sociable or putting on some muscles will probably help you a lot more

• +1
w
@need-a-wide-jaw got jaw implants and he is noticeably treated better and with more respect in his workplace and in his life in general. He said women that made fun of him in the office before now respect him and stay quiet around him, even though he was a complete autist before and even now
hat jaw surgery did @need-a-wide-jaw get?

nah I was invisible- scary to some girls when they were short. Now girls treat me much better

Last edited:
  • +1
im treated alot better to be honest.

• +1
i have the reverse people trat me worse now that im fat

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Before jaw surgery I was treated like a rapist, now just like a mysogynist.

After I have my eye are done and the second jaw surgery I hopefully will be treated like a human being