Anyone here has a good upper/lower program?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Can someone give me their up/low program that has found success in? Im tired of soijg full body cause i found out that squats being the first excercise kills my CNS and i can't perform that good on the other easier compound lifts, when i didn't do squats one day all the other lifts were super easy and felt like i was lifting feathers

just focus on compounds train hard have a good diet and proper rest
programming is really not that important if you arent nearing elite levels where you want to squeeze as much potential as possible

Upper 1

Bench Press

Dumbell Flies

Arnold Press

Lat Raises

Barbell rows

Cable rows

Rear delt flies

Barbell curl / Tricep pushdown super set

Lower 1 and 2

Squats

RDLs

Hip thrusts

Leg curls

Leg Extensions

Calf raises

Cable crunches

Upper 2

Overhead press

Dumbbell incline press

Lateral raises

Pull ups

Tbar rows

Dumbbell pullovers

Rear delt flys

Barbell curl / Tricep pushdown super set

I just typed this out in notes quick, doing these 4 times a week should be good and covers all bases. You can switch out arm exercises and try different supersets, or row variations or whatever you want to focus on. After doing a 5 day split for a while I’m switching to a full body routine that focuses on OHP specialization, and width development. I’m also going to start doing cardio on days off.

PPL(begin with a compound exercise obviously), train like your life depends on it, continue to progressive overload, 1 rep max is useless unless its heavy as fuck, perfect form always, hypertrophy builds muscle, search for a decent PPL online as cba to type mine but its really simple

Dont do legs. It will make the illusion of Having a wide hips. I only do 3 sets of decline shrimp squat and 3 sets of leg press alternating between push/pull. Just to get the extra testosterone boost. A full leg day will make you look like this. I used to be a big leg day advocate until i noticed for myself that big legs gave the illusion of wide hips

Attachments

• DB13242D-27CB-46F9-B6A0-708FCADE183A.png
    DB13242D-27CB-46F9-B6A0-708FCADE183A.png
    9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Wallenberg and AlexBrown84
Dont do legs. It will make the illusion of Having a wide hips. I only do 3 sets of decline shrimp squat and 3 sets of leg press alternating between push/pull. Just to get the extra testosterone boost. A full leg day will make you look like this. I used to be a big leg day advocate until i noticed for myself that big legs gave the illusion of wide hips
retarded post

Yes just pickup weights and the mulatto genes do the rest

i have been running a strength program and my physique has been better than it ever was before

retarded post
Why is it retarded? I never said skip legs completely. But my point still stands. You will look more bigger with skinny legs.

Why is it retarded? I never said skip legs completely. But my point still stands. You will look more bigger with skinny legs.
Will Tennyson is an awful example of a person to use because he’s a little bitch pug eyed fag, as a man you should fit into Levi 550s or athletic tapered pants snuggly. Girls don’t want skinny legs on dudes. Your hips will not look wider from squats, that’s just bad shorts and bulky fabric. I’m also not trying to sound like a bloatcel when I say this. If you’re not going to train legs that much you should at least do something like hip thrusts for your ass

If your short, yeah. Shredded legs never looked bad on a normal/tall guy

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444