anyone here have a fucked up voice

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
not only am i a deafmute chud irl my voice is extremely quiet. there is nothing i can do i sound similar to how emiru talks

even when i think im speaking up people say they can barely hear me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, Ricky212 and n9wiff
You can send me your birthday

Probably February or a 2nd/ 11th / 20th

I'd Guage.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, silencio, n9wiff and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, silencio, n9wiff and 3 others
Send a vocaroo of what you sound like

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, n9wiff, boss8055 and 1 other person

bro you sound like some chaddy inigo montoya or puss in boots guy hahaha
Send a vocaroo of what you sound like
woudlnt really come across when speaking directly into the mic i have normal voice the issue is the volume i legit can only talk to people when im directly next to them and some ppl will literally posture themselves for me to speak directly in their ear like im some child whispering to their parents some anxiety they have on the playground

woudlnt really come across when speaking directly into the mic i have normal voice the issue is the volume i legit can only talk to people when im directly next to them and some ppl will literally posture themselves for me to speak directly in their ear like im some child whispering to their parents some anxiety they have on the playground
Jfl that’s @emeraldglass
I cage hard whenever I hear it

Why can’t you talk louder
I intentionally shout when I talk normally. I used to be like you but I worked on it and I’ve noticed people respect me more

Mirin voice depth but your speech clarity is terrible. Learn to enunciate your words brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, boss8055 and gigell

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, greycel and ChiraqJihad
Jfl that’s @emeraldglass
I cage hard whenever I hear it

Why can’t you talk louder
I intentionally shout when I talk normally. I used to be like you but I worked on it and I’ve noticed people respect me more

Mirin voice depth but your speech clarity is terrible. Learn to enunciate your words brother
I’ve got braces

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Why does everybody on .org sound like 50 year old chain smokers with voice pitch an entire fucking octave below average

I’ve got braces
How old are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and gooner23
Why does everybody on .org sound like 50 year old chain smokers with voice pitch an entire fucking octave below average

How old are you

• +1
ye just like this

i think they all end their sentences with vocal fry thats why they end up sounding like a smoker
I don't think I'm using any kind of vocal fry or something?

What country are you from? Is English your first language.. cause the way you talk it sounds like you are French/Russian
Moldova

• +1
I don't think I'm using any kind of vocal fry or something?
you can hear it in the first second and you end every sentence with it i'll show you an example

its not that bad in the tiktok but people still thought it was unbearable
sam altman talks with a heavy amount of vocal fry because he ends his sentences kinda breathless

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and TechnoBoss
you can hear it in the first second and you end every sentence with it i'll show you an example

its not that bad in the tiktok but people still thought it was unbearable
sam altman talks with a heavy amount of vocal fry because he ends his sentences kinda breathless

I don't sound even remotely like that. His voice sounds strained. Mine does not.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Girls don’t actually even like voices that sound like that, despite them being deeper.

One of the best voices I’ve heard was JME:

Notice how Giggs has a deeper voice but his enunciation is much worse. Women would love JME’s voice

Last edited:
I don't sound even remotely like that. His voice sounds strained. Mine does not.
i mean i don't know about how strained in comparison but his vocal fry wasn't that bad compared to yours but sam altman for example is like death tier vocal fry and most people just comment about it. The tiktok had a similar speaking pattern to you in terms of how to start and end the sentence

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and TechnoBoss
i mean i don't know about how strained in comparison but his vocal fry wasn't that bad compared to yours but sam altman for example is like death tier vocal fry and most people just comment about it. The tiktok had a similar speaking pattern to you in terms of how to start and end the sentence
Listen to this dudes vocal fry lmao:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i talk like a caveman people never understand me they also say what at least 2 times i just groan

How old are you
cuz this subhuman lowered it on purpose. sounds like autistic frankenstein

• +1
sounds like u did = sounds like shit

gl convincing ppl that u didnt, if it matters
First of all what’s your problem with me , I’m not gonna get mad

Irl I sound exactly the same and I have a big Adam’s Apple

Dismayed man

First of all what’s your problem with me , I’m not gonna get mad

Irl I sound exactly the same and I have a big Adam’s Apple
i dont hve a problem with you. just stated that you sound dumb/ like frankenstein. peace

• +1
Reactions: gigell