Anyone Here Have Experience With Microdermabrasion?

Cope

Cope

The average cost of one microdermabrasion session is $167 at a spa or dermatology clinic, which seems like a complete waste of money when you can just buy an at-home device and use it whenever you want.

Anyone here ever have a session done or purchased an at-home microdermabrasion machine? I'm looking at other alternatives for exfoliation and improving collagen and elasticity because using my microneedling device (Derminator 2) is too harsh for my skin atm.

I have experience with THEM HOES

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Maybe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Very helpful answers so far
Whatever brasion thing in the title is equivalent to bs tret you buy on Amazon. For pussies

How have you been here for literal years and ask about some bullshit device ? Amazing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Whatever brasion thing in the title is equivalent to bs tret you buy on Amazon. For pussies

How have you been here for literal years and ask about some bullshit device ? Amazing
Everyone and their mom already knows what tretinoin is. I'm already on Curology Tret, microneedling with the Derminator, and now I want to try out microdermabrasion because microneedling rn will destroy my skin since I'm on 0.14% Tret.

It's not bullshit at all, it's literally one of the most popular anti-aging treatments people get. Rotting here isn't good for your brain bro, you take everything too personally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and AlexBrown84
Bump because even though none of you might not know much about microdermabrasion, I'm telling you that it has potential. The Trophy Skin MicrodermMD might be the next best collagenmaxxing device to grace this forum.

im really considering dermabrasion for raised hypertrophic scars from hair transplant but cant find a lot of info

• +1
Reactions: Cope
im really considering dermabrasion for raised hypertrophic scars from hair transplant but cant find a lot of info
Do you have experience with microneedling? I'm considering getting a corticosteroid injection for a hypertrophic scar I have on my left hand. It may increase the chance of causing Cushing's syndrome, but I think taking Cypro and Shoden Ashwagandha could help mitigate this.

Do you have experience with microneedling? I'm considering getting a corticosteroid injection for a hypertrophic scar I have on my left hand. It may increase the chance of causing Cushing's syndrome, but I think taking Cypro and Shoden Ashwagandha could help mitigate this.
i dont think micro-needling is going to help that much with a raised scar, its best for indented scars as its meant to be adding/replacing collagen through wound healing i was micro-needling with derminator 2 at like 2mm on my raised fue scars for a dozen sessions but it didn't seem to flatten them and i couldn't find any strong evidence online it would do anything either.
i heard theres a risk the trauma could cause old keloid scars to grow but im not sure

• +1
i dont think micro-needling is going to help that much with a raised scar, its best for indented scars as its meant to be adding/replacing collagen through wound healing i was micro-needling with derminator 2 at like 2mm on my raised fue scars for a dozen sessions but it didn't seem to flatten them and i couldn't find any strong evidence online it would do anything either.
i heard theres a risk the trauma could cause old keloid scars to grow but im not sure

• +1
The average cost of one microdermabrasion session is $167 at a spa or dermatology clinic, which seems like a complete waste of money when you can just buy an at-home device and use it whenever you want.

Anyone here ever have a session done or purchased an at-home microdermabrasion machine? I'm looking at other alternatives for exfoliation and improving collagen and elasticity because using my microneedling device (Derminator 2) is too harsh for my skin atm.
Been using it 2 times a week really making my skin more glowy

Good call then, I was planning on microneedling my hypertrophic scar but never did because I do notice that the Derminator wouldn't be effective enough. I guess injections will be my best option then.

Last edited: