Boink

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Bonk

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bonk bump. its unruggable guys buy it

Thats a pussy bull run. Dogecoin was on a real black bull run
maybe post the contract address also. since copycat scams are there, of what you maybe mean as da project.

Maybe put it, in my list of alts/shitcoins thread as well? I try to make a thread, where people can suggest the alts they think have potential.

maybe post the contract address also. since copycat scams are there, of what you maybe mean as da project.

Maybe put it, in my list of alts/shitcoins thread as well? I try to make a thread, where people can suggest the alts they think have potential.

Someone else with a finance degree told me to invest in it, not me. U wud have to ask them . But they discuss it on 4chan /biz/

Someone else with a finance degree told me to invest in it,
mirin the dept of your reason to buy and the done research by you on why it might be a good one. ;):)

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LampPostPrime
mirin the dept of your reason to buy and the done research by you on why it might be a good one. ;):)
This dude was really smart i trusted him. I knew him pretty well. He retired off crypto.

I already cudve made 5000 off dogebonk in 2021 but i decided not to pull the trigger on wack ass 5k when i cud possibly make way more in the future

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and 5'7 zoomer
Besides i know the basics its unruggable and it collects reflections when you keep it so people have a reason to hodl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and 5'7 zoomer
Anyways the shit that blows up isnt even stuff thats smart to buy its just shit thats memeable. Ur making the same mistake those technical analysis guys make assuming everyone will be reasonable

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This dude was really smart i trusted him. I knew him pretty well. He retired off crypto.

I already cudve made 5000 off dogebonk in 2021 but i decided not to pull the trigger on wack ass 5k when i cud possibly make way more in the future
it's actually not a bad thing. To copy paste things, from smart guys, that have no hidden agenda with you.

I learned last cycle also.
with alts.
That profit taking, timing, is a skill that needs to be developed. To not end up empty handed. I suffered that one, mostly the project Defikingdoms back in 2021. Which gave me like 20X or more returns at peak. But I didn't cask out mush/enough of it. So now it's basicaly worthless bag. And the game is now, imo, to shit, to be able to make a big run this cycle. No one will be playing that sub par game, in 2024.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
it's actually not a bad thing. To copy paste things, from smart guys, that have no hidden agenda with you.

I learned last cycle also.
with alts.
That profit taking, timing, is a skill that needs to be developed. To not end up empty handed. I suffered that one, mostly the project Defikingdoms back in 2021. Which gave me like 20X or more returns at peak. But I didn't cask out mush/enough of it. So now it's basicaly worthless bag. And the game is now, imo, to shit, to be able to make a big run this cycle. No one will be playing that sub par game, in 2024.
No one can predict what will happen.

Dangit missed opportunity