Anyone here informed on Phenol Chemical peels?

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever

The lady is frauding her results with a filter but google results for Phenol chemical peel and the before and afters are insane, literally erases wrinkles.
Wouldn’t this + facelifts allow most people to reverse skin aging?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 21863, Slayercel and 1 other person
Phenol peels are the most aggressive chemical peel and they are very effective.

They are rarely done because they are depigmenting (for months) and require significant prep and post care like the use of hydroquinone etc and are contraindicated in darker skin types.

Most derms plastics etc would rather do a deep TCA peel or just do ablative lasers bc they have more control and comfort without as long last negative side effects.

The doc is getting good results with a low cost treatment but the patients are clearly depigmented so they look strange and need to wear makeup. And since they aren’t addressing other areas of aging like tissue sagging and volume loss they look odd having pale perfectly smooth skin at their ages and ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
That’s impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I'm not sure if chemical peels or lasers are better, but this result looks fantastic. I am going to look into this when I get old, much better than botox/fillers.

6-8 weeks of downtime. You'll lose all your gym gains.
And there's actual risk of death during the procedure.