Anyone here know about craniosynostosis and cranial vault expansion?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Anyone know about these things? I have metopic and coronal. not super severe I think, but bad enough to give me a smaller skull, and screwed up aesthetics. I have been planning to improve cranium size via cranium implants. Recently however I have been thinking that perhaps a cranial vault expansion would be good to do first? It would relieve the pressure that I know I have on my brain, I can literally feel it when I ly down to sleep (in certain positions where pressure is applied to cranium). So basically it could both improve my head size and health. I would almost certainly still need the implants, but their effect would be even better. But then of course I would have 2 large scars. :feelswhy:

Does anyone know about these things?

Last edited:
Lol cranium implants wont growth skull and will cause major issues with the whole nervous system, cranial size determines size of every single bone like orbital protrusion wrt eyes, ramus length, upper maxilla forward length, depth and size of airway , cranial size is determined by brain size aka the whole nervous system is different in comparison to some other person, if u change cranium size using implants it wont change brain size and cam cause structural problems , most people who here blame muh lack of forward growth muh recession dont know that the real problem is lack of brain growth

Lol cranium implants wont growth skull
please re-write this in english. dont understand

will cause major issues with the whole nervous system
certainly I have worries surrounding that yes. but I have not researched it in depth yet. so no comment.

cranial size determines size of every single bone like orbital protrusion wrt eyes, ramus length, upper maxilla forward length, depth and size of airway
wrong

cranial size is determined by brain size aka the whole nervous system is different in comparison to some other person
Also wrong

if u change cranium size using implants it wont change brain size and cam cause structural problems
obviously only sub 75 IQ mongrels would think it would increase brain size jfl. And yeah the structural problems thing is a concern, but again I have not researched it unfortunately. I wonder if there is any studies touching on implants of various sorts and their impact on the structure in the long run.

most people who here blame muh lack of forward growth muh recession dont know that the real problem is lack of brain growth
that's retarded.

please re-write this in english. dont understand

certainly I have worries surrounding that yes. but I have not researched it in depth yet. so no comment.

wrong

Also wrong

obviously only sub 75 IQ mongrels would think it would increase brain size jfl. And yeah the structural problems thing is a concern, but again I have not researched it unfortunately. I wonder if there is any studies touching on implants of various sorts and their impact on the structure in the long run.

that's retarded.
U dont know shit tbh, i can give u proof using iris size determination of facial bones structure ,which means its has been proven that u can deduce the groeth of skull and how one will look in adulthood ,the ratios using iris size taken in age 4-5 , also i challenged u to come in person and lets measure every single person facial sizes compared to their cephalic indexes and cranial base size,its true that people who have improper development wont reach their max size but ur visceral crainum potential is completely controlled by size of neurocraium , i am not here to correct retards over and over again, when u guys dont even have the attention span to deeply understand even basic topics

Last edited:
@thecel ,explain this guy how cranial base decides how much forward growth one will have, i have not bookmarked ur indepth threads with proper explanations