Anyone here own horse? Need tips as new horse owner

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
What do I do to get my horses to listen to me? I’ve tried whipping them and this worked at first but now they’ve become immune to it. Same with kicking them in the rib cage

The only thing I can think of is hitting them in balls? But I don’t think they’ll forgive me after that

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, ropemax, datboijj and 5 others
They’re scary
They like being pet in the eyes:feelskek:im not even trolling it calms them down or smth
Like the eyelid while eyes r closed not the retina:feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet and AlexBrown84
Horsepill is brutal indeed

They’re scary
They like being pet in the eyes:feelskek:im not even trolling it calms them down or smth
Like the eyelid while eyes r closed not the retina:feelskek:
I will try this tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, ropemax, datboijj and 5 others
I see one in a mirror every day.
@russiancel
@Hollowburn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and HerpDerpson
What do I do to get my horses to listen to me? I’ve tried whipping them and this worked at first but now they’ve become immune to it. Same with kicking them in the rib cage

The only thing I can think of is hitting them in balls? But I don’t think they’ll forgive me after that
My friend own horses

The only long term way to get a horse to listen to you is to treat it as a human with feelings and develop a relationship and connection with it.

You fuck up. My friend had a horse he was rude to - 15 years ago. Hates him to this day.

You probably can use a zapper or smth but they are desensitized forever and probably want to die (like indian you whip)

My friend own horses

The only long term way to get a horse to listen to you is to treat it as a human with feelings and develop a relationship and connection with it.

You fuck up. My friend had a horse he was rude to - 15 years ago. Hates him to this day.

You probably can use a zapper or smth but they are desensitized forever and probably want to die (like indian you whip)
Rip I’ve been hitting him a bunch for the past two days

Hopefully he will accept my apology tomorrow morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and incel194012940
Rip I’ve been hitting him a bunch for the past two days

Hopefully he will accept my apology tomorrow morning
Where you buy from? How did they treat the horse? What breed?

All gonna have effect too

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Where you buy from? How did they treat the horse? What breed?

All gonna have effect too
It’s Mongolian horse they’re never fully tamed just half the year used by humans and other half allowed to do whatever they want

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and incel194012940
Update : I try talking nice to him and this worked a little I think. Or maybe it was that I started whipping it’s ass and balls. Either way I have tamed them almost

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

get a doctor on appointment as horses can often get upset stomach you need to have a doctor who'll come when you call him which is mostly what animal doctors do

get a doctor on appointment as horses can often get upset stomach you need to have a doctor who'll come when you call him which is mostly what animal doctors do
Fuck allat