Anyone here played human fall flat? It’s an IQ test

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
(It’s all anecdotal; it’s just my observation).

I enjoyed playing Human Fall Flat but I didn’t know that it was one of the best measuring tools for mental capacity.

My IQ is average ish — maybe slightly above average — but I didn’t know how well I was doing compared to others until I played the game with some acquaintances.

Now they have played video games for years so it’s not like I gave this game to a boomer who has never held a controller in his hand.

It took them hours and hours to finish a couple of levels and it was an agony to watch that retardation in front of my eyes. They, of course, gave up and we played easier games.

I was like “hold up, this is a game for kids; why is it too difficult for them?” So out of curiosity I decided to make them take the Mensa IQ test. One of them scored 86 and the other two scored below 85 so it didn’t even record anything. They are fucked tbh, I don’t know what kind of jobs they can get as they get older. (these are teenagers).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@thereallegend

How can you even measure IQ accurately.. also mirin that game was a fav of mine

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
How can you even measure IQ accurately.. also mirin that game was a fav of mine
You can’t but it’s the best we got. That’s why average IQ of Harvard students is 140 while the average of high school graduates is 105

@Zer0/∞