Anyone here sustained penis injuries from sex?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
My dick damn near snapped from sex and now it hurts

It’s not swollen or inflamed so I highly doubt it’s a fracture, I’d assume the pain would also be way worse

Should I be worried? Or am I being retarded

Fucking brutal tbh I hope there’s no perm damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, vermillioncorefan, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Ohhh yesss brrooo
My penis hurts ssoo bad from having so much sex hahah
I can totally relate

.FUCK YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, ChiraqJihad, vermillioncorefan and 15 others
Ohhh yesss brrooo
My penis hurts ssoo bad from having so much sex hahah
I can totally relate
It’s not that

My dick came out then I thrust it and missed, hitting her ass with full power bending my dick in the process

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, vermillioncorefan, Sprinkles and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Imretarded?
IMG 9524

IMG 9524

I hope next time it snaps in half chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, RAMU KAKA, Aero and 4 others
99% on here are virgins tho

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
your gf prolly look doggoshit :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

The speed is hard to control because its feels fucking good.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Usually the fleshy part above the penis is sore for a couple days if she's riding....especially if she has an orgasm while on top...The actual penis can get sore if it slides out and misses on the way back in.

Nothing to worry about tbh.

• +1
Usually the fleshy part above the penis is sore for a couple days if she's riding....especially if she has an orgasm while on top...The actual penis can get sore if it slides out and misses on the way back in.

Nothing to worry about tbh.
Yeah I thought that tbh. The pain would be way worse if it was serious

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Low T if you injure your penis during sex tbh.

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Humblebrag on looksmax.org instead of seeking medical assistance theory
fuck man yall ever like almost break your dick while fucking 3 girls man?? Anyone 😅😅? lol just happened to me btw

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and ambi
nowdays the internet currency is validation

4125820 3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

It’s not swollen or inflamed so I highly doubt it’s a fracture, I’d assume the pain would also be way worse

A girl almost snapped my dick riding it, cuz she didnt know how she was just bouncing like an ape jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
A thot bit my dick with her vampire teeth and it bled all over the floor once

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If you get scar tissue it's over, need to see a urologist to get a scan if it doesn't get better in a week or two. From my own experience with such "injuries", the medical industry doesn't really do procedures for your penis, they just wait and let your body heal what it can for the most part. Also people need to relax when having sex, you can seriously injure your dick with one wrong move.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and vermillioncorefan
You might have cancer or aids bro. Id recommend breaking up with your girlfriend and becoming a monk and/or killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
If you get scar tissue it's over, need to see a urologist to get a scan if it doesn't get better in a week or two. From my own experience with such "injuries", the medical industry doesn't really do procedures for your penis, they just wait and let your body heal what it can for the most part. Also people need to relax when having sex, you can seriously injure your dick with one wrong move.

Yeah one time I was thrusting hard and she moved and I slammed my big juicy fat cock against her leg and it bent and still hurts today

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
funny of you to assume i have sex

maybe don't use such a death grip during your "sex"

Care level 0

If i ever see you on the street - be ready,ill spill acid in your face

Numerous.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yea the pussy was too tight i cut my dick open

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
What happened to you? And how do you know if you have scar tissue, is it only visible through scans?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
What excess pussy does to someone

What happened to you? And how do you know if you have scar tissue, is it only visible through scans?
I kinda injured my dick last year, don't think i have scar tissue but you never know, only scan can tell any real issues going on and getting a GP to refer to urologist in the UK is very hard. You can feel scar tissue sometimes with your fingers, other things would need a scan. Most likely you are fine though so don't worry about it and just wait 5-7 days.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back