Anyone here tried honey for their skin?

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
Mum told me to put it on my face for a couple hours when i have pimples/acne(non hormonal) and after two or three days of doing this my skin got clear asf.

So i tried it after but over my whole face and my skin has been glowing more considerably plus my skin feels much softer and tighter, it has also lightened my dark circles. So I guess give it a try since its cheap and no sides

• Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101
id imagine raw honey would be beter

Mum told me to put it on my face for a couple hours when i have pimples/acne(non hormonal) and after two or three days of doing this my skin got clear asf.

So i tried it after but over my whole face and my skin has been glowing more considerably plus my skin feels much softer and tighter, it has also lightened my dark circles. So I guess give it a try since its cheap and no sides
Legit didn't it bother your skin

How long u leave it in for?

i started using honey on my face daily. I havent noticed a change in acne, but my skin is a lot softer. Also my skin got lighter

Legit didn't it bother your skin

How long u leave it in for?
It would be annoying if i rubbed my face against something or touched it and too much under eyes can make the action of blinking a bit annoying but it didnt bother my skin.
I try and do it everyday for like 30mins to an hour when i have a pimple or something i tend to just try and leave it for several hours

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
i started using honey on my face daily. I havent noticed a change in acne, but my skin is a lot softer. Also my skin got lighter
is ur acne hormonal?

Natural skin treatments are a JOKE. The only thing honey can POSSIBLY do is function as a subpar humectant that draws water to your skin. Essentially the same thing as hyaluronic acid except a couple hundred times less effective.

Everything else in honey is inert and can't even go through your skin barrier. I'm not saying go buy every Jewish product out there. All you need is a 4 dollar moisturizer to achieve the same hydration.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
And by the way, that's assuming you know a non-Jewish bee farmer and you have the money to buy real honey; the most faked food product on the planet. You're most likely rubbing liquid sugar on your face without pollen (which can't even penetrate your skin).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, Scammer and Chinlet Ascension
ever tried drinking water?

I've tried & the stuff was too sticky it wouldn't wash off completely