Anyone here trying buying stuff at thrift stores like good will then reselling?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Thinking of doing this to make some money wondered if it worked for anyone else

why don't you steal something from a tech store? I love stealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
why don't you steal something from a tech store? I love stealing
I don't live in Seattle or California if I did that stuff I would get in actual trouble.

Only time you can get away with stealing is when its a few bucks worth of stuff the sentences for actually large stuff is quite high

I don't live in Seattle or California if I did that stuff I would get in actual trouble.

Only time you can get away with stealing is when its a few bucks worth of stuff the sentences for actually large stuff is quite high
where do you live? I live in a part of my country with a lot of gypsies so we have similar law about the stealing as cuckifornia does

where do you live? I live in a part of my country with a lot of gypsies so we have similar law about the stealing as cuckifornia does
Gypsies are you European?

yes, southern slavnigger
Stealing isn't a great idea... I mean if you do it you will be caught eventually.

Only way you can get away with it is by doing small items. Which is not worth it everything worth more then 100 bucks has a tracker on it these days or an alarm will go off.

thanks for the looksmaxxing advice op

• JFL
:feelsyay:

• +1
doesn't work, barely anything of value in thrift stores. you could search estate sales around your area that might sell gold or silver