Anyone here use growth hormone?

musclemaxxer

musclemaxxer

Iron
If so, how many iu do you use and how did it affect your looksmaxxing journey? And was it worth the cost of time and financials?

Not promoting anything illicit here, just genuinely curios.

I'm a former hgh user.
If so, how many iu do you use and how did it affect your looksmaxxing journey? os.
Depends, started out with 5iu and increased to 20iu near the end of my hgh cycle. It didn't really effect my looksmaxxing journey that much, it did make me more muscular and lean though, it made me look better shirtless, so I guess it increased my smv.
And was it worth the cost of time and financials?
Probably not.

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer and Patient A
@6foot2_17y0 did I think.

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer
I just listen to HGH release subliminal... Works like a charm

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16369 and BearBoy
I'm a former hgh user.

Depends, started out with 5iu and increased to 20iu near the end of my hgh cycle. It didn't really effect my looksmaxxing journey that much, it did make me more muscular and lean though, it made me look better shirtless, so I guess it increased my smv.

Probably not.

How did you find it for bodybuilding purposes & general mood

I'm a former hgh user.

Probably not.
Did u ever get lipid and insulin sensitivity bloodwork? 20ius might sound like it causes problems

Did u ever get lipid and insulin sensitivity bloodwork? 20ius might sound like it causes problems
No, I don't have the money and I didn't have the patience to wait another months for a blood test appointment from the Endo

No, I don't have the money and I didn't have the patience to wait another months for a blood test appointment from the Endo
Bruh diabetes incoming