Anyone here used concerta?

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
I know adderall is the better drug for sure but does concerta fall far behind? Anyone here have experience using concerta and what was euphoria/energy/appetite like, before anyone comes and shits on the drug saying "meth is way better bro", im talking as a first time user, concerta is a controlled substance and isnt readily avaliable online so it must have some kick to it

tried it for a week now, lesser boredom since I used to fry my brain to get by school
I can do more in a cool concentration, not like an anxiety one but this benefit is minimal, like would say only 15% difference
I'm still taking it but may never take it again since the price/benefit is shit
taking 10mg btw

Take elvanse. Concerta has a 30/70 split. 30% of it has an instant effect and the 70% gets released through the day but elvanse is more effective, stronger at lower dosages and is a constant flow unlike concerta which just gets topped up. I have adhd so I have a prescription for elvanse. You could fake an adhd test but it depends where you get the test done. In Dubai where I live they are very strict with controlled medicine for adhd because it has similar properties to meth. When I did my test, someone was watching me and seeing if I had similar behaviours to someone with adhd and it was recorded.

Take elvanse. Concerta has a 30/70 split. 30% of it has an instant effect and the 70% gets released through the day but elvanse is more effective, stronger at lower dosages and is a constant flow unlike concerta which just gets topped up. I have adhd so I have a prescription for elvanse. You could fake an adhd test but it depends where you get the test done. In Dubai where I live they are very strict with controlled medicine for adhd because it has similar properties to meth. When I did my test, someone was watching me and seeing if I had similar behaviours to someone with adhd and it was recorded.
Elvanse is dexamphetamine and not methylphenidate. most doctors prefer to prescribe methylphenidate

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
There is very little euphoria ro me compared to amphetamine. but a good mood boost. probably a better study drug, because you get in the mood and can focus but wont spend 4 hours masturbating like amphetamine :p

Elvanse is dexamphetamine and not methylphenidate. most doctors prefer to prescribe methylphenidate
Yes but Dubai is Dubai, it’s acc illegal here and i have to keep it my pocket when travelling and hope I don’t get stoped. When I did my test I got concerta but a very low dosage, even when I took 4x my dosage I still felt nothing but elvanse makes your eyes wide open for the first couple of times you use it. This what my friends noticed. I used my ADHD dubai test results to get an elvanse prescription in the uk.

cant I get a knife and break into the concerta pill to get faster access? what doses you on, i dont have adhd but I know someone who does and all he has is concerta so I figured it must have some kick to it if its a controlled substance, I just need energy/appetite suppression from it, its concerta or speed lol

I take 40mg elvanse daily but I’m pretty sure you can open a concerta pill and take the 30%. If it’s just for energy I recommend hgh/peptides/steroids as taking concerta daily will make you dependent and when you stop taking it you will crash(remember it’s a drug and addictive). For appetite suppression there are these pill you can buy which when swallowed will expand like a ballon so it cannot pass the stomach filling the space. This will make you fell full so you will eat less and not feel pain and in a couple of months it will slowly decrease in size then it will be in your shit. If you do surpass your diet tho you will feel tired and lazy.

Could I ask why you want to surprise your diet? I’m assuming you still go to school so bellow 18?

I know adderall is the better drug for sure but does concerta fall far behind? Anyone here have experience using concerta and what was euphoria/energy/appetite like, before anyone comes and shits on the drug saying "meth is way better bro", im talking as a first time user, concerta is a controlled substance and isnt readily avaliable online so it must have some kick to it
they put me on those drugs because they told me parents theyd kick me out of school if they didnt take me to psyciatrist