Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Used two different brands of rollers so far,
#1 -
res_8290b5010b1a30c9ccc2757dfdcb5043_450x450_par1.jpg

#2 -
res_95653cc8faf520f16192b40aa2a5a20b_450x450_sd1.jpg

First one had 192 needles but felt much better when I was rolling it over my skin I mean I felt how it would puncture my skin and heard little pops while rolling, the second roller has more needles, 540, but it feels really weird like the needles are not sharp and they don’t puncture my skin. Also when I was using the first brand, my skin used to have a decent glow the next day after dermarolling, or at least that’s what I saw, now I’m using the second brand and my skin doesn’t look any different.

What do you guys think? Is it proven that more needles in your roller are better?

Edit: Btw any Vit C serum recommendations? Tryna keep my youthful glow for as long as possible, it's getting worse now that I'm past 21 y/o and I don't wanna look like an oldcel too soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Holy shit, I know what a dermaroller is now/ Thanks.

• +1
Used two different brands of rollers so far,
#1 -
res_8290b5010b1a30c9ccc2757dfdcb5043_450x450_par1.jpg

#2 -
res_95653cc8faf520f16192b40aa2a5a20b_450x450_sd1.jpg

First one had 192 needles but felt much better when I was rolling it over my skin I mean I felt how it would puncture my skin and heard little pops while rolling, the second roller has more needles, 540, but it feels really weird like the needles are not sharp and they don’t puncture my skin. Also when I was using the first brand, my skin used to have a decent glow the next day after dermarolling, or at least that’s what I saw, now I’m using the second brand and my skin doesn’t look any different.

What do you guys think? Is it proven that more needles in your roller are better?

Edit: Btw any Vit C serum recommendations? Tryna keep my youthful glow for as long as possible, it's getting worse now that I'm past 21 y/o and I don't wanna look like an oldcel too soon.
Bro use a dermastamper not roller. Make sure the needles are smaller too. Also: order vit c extract (powder) and make the serum yourself by mixing with water. Make sure to use retinol 1-2 x a week to max out skin gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Bro use a dermastamper not roller. Make sure the needles are smaller too. Also: order vit c extract (powder) and make the serum yourself by mixing with water. Make sure to use retinol 1-2 x a week to max out skin gains
Aware me on dermastamper tbh

• +1
Aware me on dermastamper tbh
It basically does the same thing but better. Doesn't rip up the skin as much and you can do it more often if need be. Basically you can just hold it on the area and not have to worry about the pressure or anything, as it automatically stamps the skin

• +1
the fuck is that

• +1
It basically does the same thing but better. Doesn't rip up the skin as much and you can do it more often if need be. Basically you can just hold it on the area and not have to worry about the pressure or anything, as it automatically stamps the skin
Ok, will look into it, as for dermaroller, it's better if it has more needles, right?

• +1
Ok, will look into it, as for dermaroller, it's better if it has more needles, right?
Yes more needles the better. Just make sure to alternate between shorter and longer needles tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vanillestorms
Yes more needles the better. Just make sure to alternate between shorter and longer needles tbh
Alright chico, much love

Btw how often would you dermaroll with 0.5mm needles? I've seen different opinions, some say once per week, some say like once per 2-3 weeks etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba