Anyone here wants to go visit Japan some day?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Seems like an entirely different world. Bullet trains, buying chicken from vending machines, neon lights and fast paced work culture of Tokyo and the calm peaceful country side. The Japanese food. Even I want to visit Japan some day. Also like lightskinned Japanese gook pheno

@shabby890

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, WatermelonLover, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
IMG 20240313 084426

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Xangsane, shabby890 and 2 others
iam 6,1 white, Do you think it would be worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Yes I've also considered what would happen moving there however it requires high effort with negative pay out. Invest into a difficult language to live in a costly country with a more antisocial society. It's still a very interesting place though

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Trilogy, Lookologist003 and 2 others
I want to visit it someday, hell i’d love to live there

I want to visit it someday, hell i’d love to live there
Same. If the Japanese language wasn't so cancerous to learn. I'd move there too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, Lookologist003, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
So we are planning Autists.org tours now?

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Lookologist003, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
Same. If the Japanese language wasn't so cancerous to learn. I'd move there too.
They are also very racist.

I’d like to move there as a teenager and go to school there, just to see how similar to slice of life anime it actually is.

But rn as an adult, it would be so hard and counterproductive that it’s not worth it.

My friend went there for 1 month and enjoyed it a lot, but he’s rich and HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How do you think it would work out realistically, would you expect to get a (decent quality) girlfriend and a good social group? I think it would be difficult in Japan

• +1
nice place to visit
shit place to live and work

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Jason Voorhees
Seems like an entirely different world. Bullet trains, buying chicken from vending machines, neon lights and fast paced work culture of Tokyo and the calm peaceful country side. The Japanese food. Even I want to visit Japan some day. Also like lightskinned Japanese gook pheno

@shabby890

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Eternal_, PseduoAryan and 3 others
They are also very racist.

I’d like to move there as a teenager and go to school there, just to see how similar to slice of life anime it actually is.

But rn as an adult, it would be so hard and counterproductive that it’s not worth it.

My friend went there for 1 month and enjoyed it a lot, but he’s rich and HTN.

How do you think it would work out realistically, would you expect to get a (decent quality) girlfriend and a good social group? I think it would be difficult in Japan
I saw a ugly sub 5 blackcel getting a cute jap gf and living his life in Japan. He says it's thr best decision he ever made.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Matthias8272 and PseudoMaxxer
I do but just to see if I can bang more easily.

• +1
I saw a ugly sub 5 blackcel getting a cute jap gf and living his life in Japan. He says it's thr best decision he ever made.
Yeah idk much about smv among races in japan beside white at the top, possible but difficult to achieve both gf and social circle. Best way is probably enter shared houses that have native japenese in them, or ones with a mix of both japanese and foreigners since that means they're more open to foreigners

Last edited:
Kikko matsuoka 161049708628746 nm 200

Can you believe that she's full jap tf

• +1
nice place to visit
shit place to live and work
What do you think of living or visiting xinjiang autonomous province? Saw a few videos on it recently and I’m fairly impressed with its cleanliness and the dominant Turkic phenotype and Muslimcel culture there. It pains me to see that muslimcels there are not shackled in iron chains and made to work hard labor in concentration camps but at least gutter oil doesn’t seem to be a problem with these neeguhs—Muslimcel Chinese food looks delicious 🤤

Yes I'd love to visit Japan. It is an interesting and different place

What do you think of living or visiting xinjiang autonomous province? Saw a few videos on it recently and I’m fairly impressed with its cleanliness and the dominant Turkic phenotype and Muslimcel culture there. It pains me to see that muslimcels there are not shackled in iron chains and made to work hard labor in concentration camps but at least gutter oil doesn’t seem to be a problem with these neeguhs—Muslimcel Chinese food looks delicious 🤤
It's a decent place to visit for Foreigners rn, it was pretty bad a couple of years before. Just don't mess around with the police and gov there you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Eternal_ and mayo mogger
Japan is shit , I hate gooks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Eternal_
No one cares about these swarthy SEA monkeys anyway. Lightskinned kpop gook or death.

Which type of jap women do u prefer

• +1
It's a decent place to visit for Foreigners rn, it was pretty bad a couple of years before. Just don't mess around with the police and gov there you'll be fine
I was planning on chanting allahu akhbar at them. Thanks for the heads up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, mayo mogger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

absolutely not