Anyone here who eats raw meat is a complete retard

DarkTriadBeliever

DarkTriadBeliever

For me to ascend, others must fall
I know some of you are young and just joking, but there are some that are grown ahh men on this forum spewing this nonsense

I cant take anyone that actually eats raw meat seriously, If I saw any of you eating raw meat irl, I'd laugh right in your face

also if you eat raw meat never touch me, I don't want any of your parasites

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, DarkAscender, NoReedemingFeature and 9 others
@Never Get Up u have been summoned

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender, Timmy, ihearvoices and 6 others
It's fine if you have working immune system.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, LuckyBeast, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
Low T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, DarkAscender, JL~ and 7 others
I'm low T until the tapeworms affect your body
It's fine if you have working immune system.
Most people have a shit immune system due to years of eating nothing but processed garbage, only those who've lived a certain lifestyle since birth can handle raw meat without dying before the age of 40

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, LTN Baguette, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
There's an episode of Wife Swap where a family eats like nothing but raw meat. This type of shit has been around for a while. They brush their teeth with like clay or some shit lol. Fucking retards.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, DarkAscender, lemonnz and 4 others
There's an episode of Wife Swap where a family eats like nothing but raw meat. This type of shit has been around for a while. They brush their teeth with like clay or some shit lol. Fucking retards.
Niggas think we're still Neanderthals, we cook shit in this century for a reason

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamepheno1, DarkAscender, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person

Most people have a shit immune system due to years of eating nothing but processed garbage, only those who've lived a certain lifestyle since birth can handle raw meat without dying before the age of 40
Tapeworms are good for dieting though:feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Jova, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Probably fine if it's pasture raised or whatever it's called. Lol I'm not too well-read up on it, but I couldn't afford to eat pure carnivore anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Never getting to eat treats and starch is a palate min though. If you tell me you don't miss pizza, burgers, ice cream or pasta then you're either lying or in denial.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, Jova, StarvedEpi and 3 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Never Get Up, Jova and 2 others
but I couldn't afford to eat pure carnivore anyway so it doesn't really matter.
All meat diet is stupidly expensive for the lack of nutrients in return
If you tell me you don't miss pizza, burgers, ice cream or pasta then you're either lying or in denial.
pizza is only good when it's Newyork style, burgers are mid, ice cream hurts my teeth and is too cold, pasta is only good if I'm the one cooking it

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
its stupid to not at least sear the outside to kill the bacteria.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and DarkTriadBeliever

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and StarvedEpi

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and StarvedEpi
I'm putting you on ignore I'm tired of seeing your brown face
Awwww little guy didn’t like that one. Pathetic. Can dish it out but can’t take it. Just know no girl would ever look ur way or choose u over me. Always remember I’m superior to you in every single way. Fat fucking Dalit thinking his word means anything. Die knowing ur entire life is meaningless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Never Get Up, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Been eating raw meat for 6 years now tell me when I’ll get sick.

inb4 you just spam the same meme about tapeworm eggs in the brain

I will tell you right now

a) Tapeworm eggs in the brain are from Taenia solium, the pork tapeworm, not taenia saginata(beef tapeworm)

b) You don’t get neurocysticercosis from eating raw meat, not even pork. You get it from playing around in human shit.

My health is fine, I’ve never been sick eating raw or even rotten meat, and my digestion is the best it has ever been.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

Tapeworms wouldn’t do much, they are fairly benign, especially the beef tapeworm. They also require carbohydrate intake to grow properly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Jova, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
There's nothing superior about you nigga your skin is brown. I'd rather be an average white guy than look like you
Yet ur neither average nor white. Instead ur subhuman, have shit color for skin and will die alone. Meanwhile girls scream at me when I just show my face online.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, Never Get Up, Jova and 2 others
You simply dont understand that humans are hyper carnivores, i go even further by hunting and slaughtering meat my self

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Tapeworms wouldn’t do much, they are fairly benign, especially the beef tapeworm. They also require carbohydrate intake to grow properly
This nigga is really just gonna live his whole life with tapeworms, you do realize that shit will transfer to any woman you get pregnant, and then your kid will be born with tapeworms, then its ggs

This nigga is really just gonna live his whole life with tapeworms, you do realize that shit will transfer to any woman you get pregnant, and then your kid will be born with tapeworms, then its ggs
I didn’t know that tapeworms transfer through the penis.

All u guys are retards tapeworms are good for you

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Jova, Imretarded? and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    451.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2378.jpeg
    IMG_2378.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, forevergymcelling, Jova and 1 other person
I didn’t know that tapeworms transfer through the penis.
parasites small enough to be hidden in your food will also get on your hands, Ik you raw meat eating niggas don't wash them

Then they'll get on a women when you choke them during sex and put your fingers in her mouth on some kinky shit

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
parasites small enough to be hidden in your food will also get on your hands, Ik you raw meat eating niggas don't wash them

Then they'll get on a women when you choke them during sex and put your fingers in her mouth on some kinky shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Jova, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person

I do wash my hands but I’m not worried about parasites

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Jova
You simply dont understand that humans are hyper carnivores, i go even further by hunting and slaughtering meat my self
over if you didn't eat your siblings as soon as you exited the womb

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
It's not as unsafe as people think it is but it's still low IQ. I have done some research on this raw meat is safe to eat if the cattle was fed high quality fodder

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and DarkTriadBeliever
You have a mental illness caused by eating too many carbs
Getting cold feet nigga??? Editing ur old posts?? What happened? Can’t take the heat? Fucking Pathetic

Attachments

• IMG_2539.png
    IMG_2539.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2538.png
    IMG_2538.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
It's not as unsafe as people think it is but it's still low IQ. I have done some research on this raw meat is safe to eat if the cattle was fed high quality fodder
explain what is low IQ about avoiding carcinogens, glycation, destruction of nutrients, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
I’d spit in this guys face if I saw him irl bro. Fucking pathetic coward had to edit his posts when the heat got too hot.
@Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @The Homelander

Help me fight this carb eating jew off

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover and TheLookInYourEyes
I’d spit in this guys face if I saw him irl bro. Fucking pathetic coward had to edit his posts when the heat got too hot.
Explain yourself kike. Why do you eat carbs and why are you a jew?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover

This nigga has to pay for the amount of children he's convinced to eat raw meat

The only worse group of people I can think of is niggas who promote bonesmashing. Bone structure genetic/environmental, past a certain age just give it up bro

Never getting to eat treats and starch is a palate min though. If you tell me you don't miss pizza, burgers, ice cream or pasta then you're either lying or in denial.
I dont miss it

• +1
Reactions: Jova