Anyone here who eats raw meat is a complete retard

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
@Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @The Homelander

Help me fight this carb eating jew off
Holy fucking shit ur not a real person. No way u removed all ur posts via edits now requesting backup.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Suns9999, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person
This nigga has to pay for the amount of children he's convinced to eat raw meat

The only worse group of people I can think of is niggas who promote bonesmashing. Bone structure genetic/environmental, past a certain age just give it up bro
You didnt watch the video or contest at all. You just say "hes stupid broo" and nothing else. Wheres the argument

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Explain yourself kike. Why do you eat carbs and why are you a jew?
I mog u nigga fuck carbs fuck meats fuck ur mom ur dad ur sister I MOG YOU ALL IM THE KING ME NIGGA ME

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Jova
Here in Europe you can get raw meat - Mett or Tartar steak - but its lab chceked + there is usually warning that pregnant women and children shouldn't eat it

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Jova
I am your king. I own you in every single way
For anyone reading this thread. I fucking own u. I fucking mog u. U will never look like me. U will never have girls react to u the way they do to me. Eat carbs. Eat meats. Eat rocks. Eat dick. Eat whatever u want.
Cope however u want. U WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO ME. I OWN YOU.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, TheLookInYourEyes, ihearvoices and 1 other person
I mog u nigga fuck carbs fuck meats fuck ur mom ur dad ur sister I MOG YOU ALL IM THE KING ME NIGGA ME
I will Obliterate you on a Ketone Fueled CARNIVORE rage, you little cuck. There ain’t shit you can do about this, son, I’m a lion just like Jordan Peterson

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and tombradylover
explain what is low IQ about avoiding carcinogens, glycation, destruction of nutrients, etc.
>Avoiding carcinogens

No the compounds that were previously linked with causing camcer like heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) have been declared as a hoax in recent studies. The date you are basing this on is from the 60s. And healthier cooking methods like boiling, steaming, or baking at lower temperatures produces them in much lower quantities. Moreover, the amounts of these compounds in cooked meat are generally very small

>Glycation

While AGEs formed during cooking can contribute to inflammation and other health issues, the human body also produces AGEs internally through metabolism, regardless of diet. The body's natural defense mechanisms, such as antioxidant systems, can handle AGEs from food. Additionally, not all AGEs from food are absorbed, and some cooking methods that avoid thr mallard reaction (like using moist heat) reduce the formation of AGEs compared to dry heat methods.

>Destruction of Nutrients
Only vitamin c and certain compounds are lost. Moreover cooking improves the bioavailability of other nutrients. Cooking can enhance the absorption of proteins and certain minerals (like iron) from meat. It also destroy harmful bacteria and parasites, making the food safer to consume, which arguably outweighs the slight loss of some vitamins.

I've done more research than you nigga. I know I'm talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, DarkTriadBeliever and Jova
For anyone reading this thread. I fucking own u. I fucking mog u. U will never look like me. U will never have girls react to u the way they do to me. Eat carbs. Eat meats. Eat rocks. Eat dick. Eat whatever u want.
Cope however u want. U WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO ME. I OWN YOU.
This is a raw meat emergency

tagging the raw meat avengers
@Never Get Up @TheLookInYourEyes @FaceandBBC @slavicpsycho @The Homelander

this carb eating brown jew is losing it

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Jova and tombradylover
I will Obliterate you on a Ketone Fueled CARNIVORE rage, you little cuck. There ain’t shit you can do about this, son, I’m a lion just like Jordan Peterson
Gods recognize gods. Show me ur a god. Show me girls are attracted to you. Until then everything u say and jester as is bullshit. Ur diet will never help u catch up to me. I’m a god. Show me ur in my realm

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Jova

View attachment 3197026
Every single niger you tagged I MOG INTO OBLIVION. IM A FUCKING GOD. GODS ONLY RECOGNIZE GODS. SHOW ME UR ON MY LEVEL. HAHAHAHA U FUCKING CANT

• JFL
>Avoiding carcinogens

No the compounds that were previously linked with causing camcer like heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) have been declared as a hoax in recent studies. The date you are basing this on is from the 60s. And healthier cooking methods like boiling, steaming, or baking at lower temperatures produces them in much lower quantities. Moreover, the amounts of these compounds in cooked meat are generally very small

>Glycation

While AGEs formed during cooking can contribute to inflammation and other health issues, the human body also produces AGEs internally through metabolism, regardless of diet. The body's natural defense mechanisms, such as antioxidant systems, can handle AGEs from food. Additionally, not all AGEs from food are absorbed, and some cooking methods that avoid thr mallard reaction (like using moist heat) reduce the formation of AGEs compared to dry heat methods.

>Destruction of Nutrients
Only vitamin c and certain compounds are lost. Moreover cooking improves the bioavailability of other nutrients. Cooking can enhance the absorption of proteins and certain minerals (like iron) from meat. It also destroy harmful bacteria and parasites, making the food safer to consume, which arguably outweighs the slight loss of some vitamins.

I've done more research than you nigga. I know I'm talking about.
“hoax from the 60”
this is just a straight up lie

the body can remove some ages, but you are just increasing the load for no reason

all water soluble vitamins(c,any b vitamins, etc) get destroyed, as well as compounds like carnosine which prevent glycation. How is this insignificant lol?

• +1
Why? Are you feeling fatigued?
Nigga tagged the meat loving avengers. I’ll take them all on idgaf. They all my
Bitch I spank and grape
Their families and ravage their bloodlines with my savage dna

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Jova and DarkTriadBeliever

Last edited:
  • JFL
Gods recognize gods. Show me ur a god. Show me girls are attracted to you. Until then everything u say and jester as is bullshit. Ur diet will never help u catch up to me. I’m a god. Show me ur in my realm
this is the best i can give u :$
im a basement dweller incel
IMG 4029

• JFL
  • Love it

View attachment 3197026
Summon all the raw meat swallowers you want (pause)

i'll btfo of all of you

Last edited:
  • JFL
You didnt watch the video or contest at all. You just say "hes stupid broo" and nothing else. Wheres the argument
nigga, you guys legit have no problems with tapeworms that's my argument

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
It's sushi time

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and DarkTriadBeliever
IMG 4165

Causes no bloating, very easy to digest almost like you didn’t even eat, has a fresh ‘juicy’ taste which can be unique compared to most dry cooked meet. Cooked meat only tastes good because of fat, remove that and eat something like Cooked liver and it’s all dry and insipid, you need to season it and etc to make it somewhat enjoyable. Been eating like this for almost a year, acne gone, skin irritation and reactions gone, life is good.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and DarkTriadBeliever
Because you didn’t watch the videos, you don’t even know what tapeworms do
yes I know what tapeworms do, they absorb nutrients from the foods you eat, leaving you feeling drained and out of energy

This is common knowledge

View attachment 3197030
Causes no bloating, very easy to digest almost like you didn’t even eat, has a fresh ‘juicy’ taste which can be unique compared to most dry cooked meet. Cooked meat only tastes good because of fat, remove that and eat something like Cooked liver and it’s all dry and insipid, you need to season it and etc to make it somewhat enjoyable. Been eating like this for almost a year, acne gone, skin irritation and reactions gone, life is good.
I'm about to throw up, organ meats taste weird enough, and I've eaten chicken hearts before, the thought of eating any of that shit raw makes me sick

I feel bad for anyone that eats raw meat because I know you do not enjoy that shit. Also cooked meat is only dry if a shitty cook makes it

• JFL
I'm about to throw up, organ meats taste weird enough, and I've eaten chicken hearts before, the thought of eating any of that shit raw makes me sick

I feel bad for anyone that eats raw meat because I know you do not enjoy that shit. Also cooked meat is only dry if a shitty cook makes it
maybe the texture and gelatin properties made you feel uneasy? was the actual taste what you found abhorrent?
I am not saying raw beef liver is suupeeeer delicious but for a fact I definetly prefer it than cooked liver, even if seasoned.

• +1
seed oil consumer detected, opinion rejected :lasereyes:

Attachments

• image_2024-09-25_160958420.png
    image_2024-09-25_160958420.png
    205 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
maybe the texture and gelatin properties made you feel uneasy? was the actual taste what you found abhorrent?
I am not saying raw beef liver is suupeeeer delicious but for a fact I definetly prefer it than cooked liver, even if seasoned.
liver I can't stand, Don't like eating hearts, it feels like I'm doing a Jewish sacrifice ritual

Gizzards are really the only one I eat, you definitely can't eat those raw though

• JFL
look at all these copers trying to justify their sugar addiction

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and DarkTriadBeliever
Low T topic, if you are unable to be HTN+ irregardless of whatever diet you eat you are a genetic peasant, rawtards and foodtards seethe

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova and DarkTriadBeliever
Low T topic, if you are unable to be HTN+ irregardless of whatever diet you eat you are a genetic peasant, rawtards and foodtards seethe
no diet will ascend you, but eating raw meat will poison you with parasites

better to be ugly and healthy than ugly filled with tapeworms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Suns9999, ProBono and 1 other person
I know some of you are young and just joking, but there are some that are grown ahh men on this forum spewing this nonsense

I cant take anyone that actually eats raw meat seriously, If I saw any of you eating raw meat irl, I'd laugh right in your face

also if you eat raw meat never touch me, I don't want any of your parasites
If you can't eat raw meat or don't like it, this is because your ancestors were based on a plant based diet aka mostly indians

There's an episode of Wife Swap where a family eats like nothing but raw meat. This type of shit has been around for a while. They brush their teeth with like clay or some shit lol. Fucking retards.
They’re about 40 steps ahead of you.

Probably fine if it's pasture raised or whatever it's called. Lol I'm not too well-read up on it, but I couldn't afford to eat pure carnivore anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Never getting to eat treats and starch is a palate min though. If you tell me you don't miss pizza, burgers, ice cream or pasta then you're either lying or in denial.
Burgers and ice cream are animal based. Grain sludge I don't miss at all.