Anyone here who looks way better at higher BF

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
I look much better at 23%~ than <20. Its over for me.

Anyone else have the same problem?

It’s because of lack of cheekbones when you become leaner it becomes even more obvious, when your face is fuller the recession is not as obvious, also probably makes your face wider which looks better

Nah thats bs. There are so many people with flat cheekbones that look good with low bf (only 5% of the male population has good cheekbones) and on this forum I only know 2-3 guys with good cheekbones & Its very unusual that somebody looks better >25% bf than with lower bf. My case is different. It has nothing to do with cheekbones

The pic above is 6 years old during puperty and the one below is my current self, so I developed a lot. Unfortunately, I have never been lean in the last 6 years and dont know what I look like with a lean face but I am sure that I WOULD LOOK AWFUL DUE TO MY NOSE

I have never been lean in the last 6 years and dont know what I look like with a lean face but I am sure that I WOULD LOOK AWFUL DUE TO MY NOSE
it's just my opinion but I would go down with the bf and see for myself... if it's really going to be worse than now then going back to high bf won't be too hard ;-)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yes, my nose and ears stand out less but my jaw and cheekbones lose their definition.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Lmao, you aren't that high at all bro.

I have a narrow face and pencil neck which makes me look lower bf. I would show you a pic of my body if It wouldnt be forbidden in my religion xd, I have fat legs, fat belly etc. I am 230-240 lbs at 6'4 and dont do any sports

I have a narrow face and pencil neck which makes me look lower bf. I would show you a pic of my body if It wouldnt be forbidden in my religion xd, I have fat legs, fat belly etc. I am 230-240 lbs at 6'4 and dont do any sports
Holy shhhiieeeettttt, 240 at 6'4, you huge ogre. Time to cut to 200, your looks could sky rocket, srs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck dude, how many kgs between pics?

How did you gain them?

Me it hides my recessed chin

Nope, look like a mong atm. Im excited to do my first cut soon

How'd you gain that much? How much time did it take?

Bro dont even try it. 99% of people look better at lower bodyfat. Due to my subhumanity I look better at high bf.

My diet was extremely unhealthy and I didn't do any sports.

Bro dont even try it. 99% of people look better at lower bodyfat. Due to my subhumanity I look better at high bf.

My diet was extremely unhealthy and I didn't do any sports.

Dude, I'm severly underweight at 140lbs, 5'10. I have a hard time gaining weight, and I'm already 24. My lifts won't increase. 30kg would save me from being subhuman. I look exactly like you on the first picture btw.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Dude, I'm severly underweight at 140lbs, 5'10. I have a hard time gaining weight, and I'm already 24. My lifts won't increase. 30kg would save me from being subhuman. I look exactly like you on the first picture btw.

Oh alright. As I said, my unhealthy lifestlye has helped me a lot. I was sitting 24/7 on my pc and doing nothing but playing video games. My diet was very irregular. Sometimes I would just eat half of this bread with some nutella at night.
pide-ekmek.jpg

I have a naturally skinny face (no fat or bloating whatsoever) and I look my best at 15-18% BF. If I go lower to like 10% BF, I get abs, but my face looks like that of an anorexic / methcrack.