Anyone know a US surgeon that uses titanium implants?

ActualMax

ActualMax

Iron
Title. I've heard that Alfi sometimes does titanium implants in extreme cases, but I can't find another surgeon online that offers them. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Titanium implants suck, they get very cold during winter.

Your face will get frostbite, turn black and fall off.

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and mirrormogger
Titanium implants suck, they get very cold during winter.

Your face will get frostbite, turn black and fall off.
Won't body temperature keep the implants at the right temperature?

wouldn’t they also get hot during summer tbh
Yes, titanium is a good temperature conductor.

You'll be red and blushing during summer but not as bad as your face freezing.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Have you seen that anywhere?
I know people with them who've complained about this, if you live in canada or scandi countries where winter is very cold stay away from titanium implants.

I know people with them who've complained about this, if you live in canada or scandi countries where winter is very cold stay away from titanium implants.
Noted. I actually think you're right, found this article: "The current study showed a statistically significant relationship between cold weather and pain in patients with implanted orthopedic hardware... Of 100 patients, 49 (49%) experienced pain from implants related to cold temperatures (8 °C–10 °C) during winter. The remaining 51 patients (51%) did not experience pain due to cold weather."

Also, how did your Giant implants go? What type did you go for?